Job title: Sales & Risk Consultant
Job type: Full Time
Job function: Consulting
Experience level: Mid-senior
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation: $81,000 - $110,000+ incentives
Location: Seattle, WA
Skills: P&C, Successful Sales and Risk Consultant experience with high net worth clients essential
Experience required:4 Years
Number of positions:1
This role is responsible for new business development, as well as catching and closing new business opportunities. SRC conducts a personal risk management assessment of the prospect’s portfolio and identifies the solutions and placement strategy to address their needs, and ensures a seamless transition to the Client Advisor.
• SRC gathers current coverage information from prospect and evaluates and analyzes, in order to prepare comprehensive risk evaluation to include product and service requirements.
• Delivers individual advice including advantages and disadvantages of the various options and make recommendations during a one on one with prospects and clients.
• Negotiates with multiple insurance carriers to provide comprehensive coverage options for prospect’s proposals, while conforming with laws, regulations and requirements governing the insurance industry.
• Generates referrals from prospects/clients.
• Responsible for meeting new business development goals and forecasting.
• Includes practice specialists, as needed throughout the business development process to best manage prospect’s risk exposure.
• Works with Business Development Executives and Client Advisors as appropriate to grow and expand referral sources.
• Incorporates and regularly practices techniques introduced through Sales Training to continuously enhance skills and related performance.
• Uses Applied to complete funnel and other internal information tracking reports as required.
• Uses the Applied system in an accurate and timely manner to enter and maintain all account information.
• Ensures that all regulatory requirements are met and complies with all internal policies and procedures.
• Reviews and interprets carrier contract language to deliver optimal client coverage recommendations.
• At least four years of directly related business development/client service experience.
• Successful Sales and Risk Consultant experience with high net worth clients essential.
• P&C licensed and personal lines insurance experience necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Some travel required.
• Building & Maintaining Relationships
• Communication with Impact
• Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
• Planning & Organizing
• Candidates should have at least 4 years of experience working in personal lines insurance with high net worth individuals.
• Local candidates are preferred
• Must have P&C license
• Base plus variable. Source leads, creates proposals, onboards new client.
• Sales goal is roughly 60% of the BDE goal. 50/50 split between HUNT and CATCH
• To be in the money must make 80% of goal. Paid quarterly. Total comp is weighted more towards base.
• -phone screen
• -PI test
• -Phone Interview with Hiring Manager
• -In person interview
We are a global consulting leader in talent, health, retirement and investments. We help clients around the world advance the health, wealth and performance of their most vital asset – their people. Company has 60,000 employees are based in more than 100 countries.
Company offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds,
heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Seattle, WA - selenium, asp.net, studio, visual studio, .net,...
Seattle, WA - noc, operator, laser, assistant, net, payable,...
Sales & Risk Consultant - 1
Seattle, WA - net, c, consultant, risk, advisor, green card,...
Net Software Engineer - Full Stack
Bellevue, WA - .net, sql, engineer, aviation, product manager,...
Net Software Engineer - Full Stack
Bellevue, WA - .net, sql, engineer, aviation, query,...
Java Architect for Fulltime at Tukwila, WA
Seattle, WA - soa, foundry, architect, native, micro, java,...
Seattle, WA - critical, hospital, critical care, nicu, license,...