The Breakfast Cook is responsible for preparing the breakfast buffet for hotel guests, while greeting and serving them in a friendly manner consistent with the hotel’s food preparation and customer service standards. The Breakfast Cook is responsible for guest satisfaction, with a goal of each guest getting exactly what they want in a very friendly and genuine manner. Complete guest satisfaction is the single most important function. It takes priority over all other daily duties. Therefore, whenever you can be of any help to a guest, be sure to offer your assistance graciously and in a timely manner, making them feel welcome.
1. Flawlessly and efficiently prepare, present, serve and replenish the buffet breakfast for as many as 150 people between between the hours of 6:00am and 9:30am in accordance with the Buck’s standards for quality and presentation.
2. Prepare foods such as scrambled eggs, baked goods, bacon, sausage, quiches, brewed coffee, juices, hot cereals & fruit salads following specific recipes and methods that usually require short preparation time
3. Maintain a clean, safe and productive kitchen environment that adheres to Buck’s policies and applicable health codes. Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
4. Operate cooking equipment such as cook top, oven, microwave, refrigerators, dishwashing equipment.
5. Provide creative input on meal presentation to enhance the guest experience.
6. Greet guests with a friendly and sincere welcome, use a positive, clear speaking voice, listen attentively to understand guest requests, respond with appropriate action, and provide accurate information about our local area such as points of interest, places to shop and eat etc.
7. Maintain a clean and safe dining room environment, bussing and cleaning tables as soon as guests are finished with their meal.
8. Complete side work duties and any deep clean projects throughout shift during slow periods.
9. Ensure kitchen and dining room are cleaned completely and all dishes and kitchen implements & equipment are washed following service each day.
10. Be in proper uniform and proper frame of mind to successfully wait on customers & perform job.
11. Looks for ways to collaborate and involve others, prioritizes team success over individual gain, builds relationships.
Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand English. General food and beverage skills. Ability to follow recipes and operate commercial kitchen equipment. Knowledge of and adherence to food sanitation and safety standards. All employees must maintain a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
Buck's T-4 has a nationally acclaimed restaurant, 72-room hotel, and conference facility. Buck's is located near the Big Sky Ski Resort, between Bozeman Montana and Yellowstone National Park. Buck's T-4 Lodge has a rich history dating back to the 1940's of warm western hospitality and our food has been called uniquely Montanan. Visit buckst4.com for details. Limited housing available.
Spanish Peaks Cook
Big Sky, MT - banquet, cook, cooking, proper, sanitation,...
Lead Cook & Line Cook
Big Sky, MT - cook, line cook, chef, executive chef, culinary,...
Moonlight Basin Line Cook
Big Sky, MT - banquet, cook, line cook, items, mt, cooking,...
Valet - Retail - Cooks
Big Sky, MT - tourism, valet, cook, positions, line cook, big,...
Bozeman, MT - cook, dietary, cooking, mt, hall, dining...
Moonlight Basin Valet
Big Sky, MT - hotel, valet, vehicles, guest, parking, types,...
Big Sky, MT - valet, hotel, club, resort, spanish, vehicles, mt,...