Job Summary :
- Must be a self starter.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean, friendly and professional facility.
- Responsible to manage all front desk staff and schedules.
- Ensure completion of all administration in accordance with company standards and deadlines.
- Responsible for covering shift at the front desk and offering superior customer service.
- experience in this type of role in this type of industry.
- Create a presence for yourself within FiiT House as a leader.
- Passion for Fitness
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to mentor, problem solve, manage change and consistently act as a role model
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to fully understand and embrace company culture
- Previous experience with hiring and training
- experience using Mindbody software
- Proven success in leading, training and motivating teams
- a drive to succeed is essential
Job Type: Full-time
Related industry: 1+ years
Canada, Brantford, ON - pest, occupational health, grain, branch,...
Canada, Calgary, AB - administrative assistant, ab,...
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
Canada, Winnipeg, MB - executive assistant, office manager, office,...
Canada, North Vancouver, BC - b.c., assistant, auditing, managing,...
Canada - office manager, b.c., office, guards, security, co,...
Canada, Charlottetown, PE - export, administrative assistant, import, trading,...
Customer Service Manager
Canada, Edmonton, AB - service manager, ex, ab, centre, customer support,...