Maintenance Technician - Growing Company
Salary Range $45,000 - $50,000 & Excellent Benefits
Our growing client offers the opportunity to work with strong engineering professionals who enjoy a fast paced and challenging work environment.
*** MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN FOOD, PHARMA, BEVERAGE, PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS, COSMETICS ***
To be success in this position, you will need to have the following skills:
• Experience in food/beverage processing
• Able to enter information into CMMS system
• Set up and operate drill press, grinder mill and other tools to make and repair parts
• Able to perform maintenance on pipes and pumps
• Able to use PLC logic and Wonderware to streamline production processes
• Able to recognize problems with various types of production and industrial machinery
• Competent metal welding and fabrication skills especially stainless steel
• Intermediate knowledge of 120/240/480 VAC electrical systems
• Intermediate knowledge of 24 VDC control wiring.
Location – Dallas TX area
Requirements for this Maintenance Technician position:
1. High School or GED ** Strong consideration will be given to candidates with certifications.**
2. Experience in food/beverage processing.
3. Experience with both industrial and production equipment and machinery
4. Must be receptive to any shift, be able to work overtime and be on call as required
TO APPLY: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR teriATaustinallenDOTcom in MS Word or PDF (please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols). **Resumes sent with a link to an Online resume or a video resume will not be considered.** All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Visit our website at austinallen.com
Greenville, TX - welding, maintenance technician, pharma, mill,...
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN III - SUNNYVALE, TX
Sunnyvale, TX - welding, press, controller, instrumentation,...
Senior Maintenance Technician
Carrollton, TX - welding, electrician, plant, crane, pipe, welders,...
McKinney, TX - janitorial, painting, hvac, apartment, sheet,...
McKinney, TX - superintendent, maintenance technician, technician,...
Garland, TX - mechanical, gmp, maintenance technician,...
Plano, TX - maintenance technician, technician, maintenance,...