Large and growing company in Northbrook, IL is looking for an international accounting manager.
43 year old company with 6 manufactures in the US.
Privately held (family atmosphere), acquiring new companies, excellent insurance, identity theft insurance, 401k match 50% up to 6%, pet insurance. Annual bonuses, and competitive pay.
Looking for a very ambitious person who is capable and wiling to wear multiple hats, must be able to work with the sales dept, as well as upper management, reporting to the CFO.
POSITION PURPOSE: Manage the corporate international accounting function for all local entities in South Central America, China, Germany, Mexico and Russia. Provide analysis on financial results.
DUTIES, TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage and coordinate with international locations financial accounting and reporting timelines
• Manage the monthly close process for the international division (translate and prepare financial statements, journal entries, reconciliations, intercompany accounts, eliminations, foreign exchange impact)
• Provide expertise on the treatment of international accounting transactions
• Monitor financial status, prepare analytical reviews, and present to senior management
• Monthly forecasting; income statement, product lines, balance sheets, expenditures
• Prepare and review customer pricing schedules
• Assist with corporate tax and legal requests for International Division
• Continuously improve the international accounting and reporting process
• Work with local / foreign accounting firms to ensure timely and accurate filling of statutory reports are filed in applicable countries
• Assume other activities and responsibilities from time to time as directed
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with 7+ years of relevant experience; CPA preferred, not required
• Strong knowledge of US GAAP, particularly FASB ASC 830
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a must
• Self starter with strong time management and organizational skills
• Ability to manipulate and analyze large quantities of data using advanced Excel and Access functions
• Proficiency with SAP is a plus
• Bilingual is a plus (Spanish, Portuguese)
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
International Accounting Manager
Northbrook, IL - portuguese, accounting manager, cfo, sap,...
Bilingual Portuguese Customer Operations and Localization
Mountain View, CA - portuguese, android, soccer, bilingual, ios,...
Language Analyst Reporter-TS/SCI w/Poly
Fort Meade, MD - arabic, russian, portuguese, chinese, graphic,...
Lead IT Security Analyst - Global Security Operations
Westchester, IL - portuguese, chinese, it security, security analyst,...
Northbrook, IL - accounting manager, plant, inventory, accounting,...
Community Manager (Portuguese), Google Consumers
Dublin, TX - portuguese, android, google, german, users, media,...
Boston, MA - interpreter, portuguese, spanish...