Position Title – WRHVMLSSWE112016
Sr. SW Engineer – Full Stack C#/.Net - .Net MVC – WebAPI & Web Services – Danvers, MA Area – $$ Open
Compensation Package – Competitive base – Bonus TBD – Stock Options TBD - Comprehensive Benefits
Local Candidates Only – Green Card or US Citizen Only
Small, private, innovative start-up with steady growth that is focused on providing industry leading healthcare cost analytic information, via software tools, to both enterprise financial planning firms & independent financial advisors -– Excellent culture – Team Oriented & Collaborative – Very small at this time, but great potential to grow rapidly – Join a dedicated team with an opportunity to work on the entire software suite – Hosted solutions on a Microsoft Centric Platform.
Position Responsibilities – Summary
My client is a rapidly growing and small start-up company, who is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer, with strong Full Stack, C#/.Net/SQL Server experience, as part of a great foundation for an expanding development team. Being that they are a start-up company, you must have a great propensity for team-centric problem solving and idea vetting.
Initial projects will focus on helping to rebuild the software’s base framework, assisting in the development of 2 new applications, and building custom web services for select clients.
Role reports directly to the CTO.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
• 3-5 years’ experience with website, web service and algorithm deployment
• Strong Full Stack, C#/.Net/SQL Server experience
• Experience with the .NET MVC framework
• Familiar with concepts pertaining to Multi-Tenant Services
• Experience with WebAPI and Authentication over Web Services
• Experience with IIS 8 and Windows Server 2012
• Experience with code repositories and version control – Team Foundation
• Experience with Visual Studio
• Experience with SQL Management Studio
• Experience out of a software/product firm
• Previous experience in a start-up environment
• Effective oral and written communication skills. Comfortable talking with customers, peers, and managers.
• Quick Study – Hard Worker – Independent but knows when to ask for assistance
• Passionate about work – Desire to help grow a highly successful firm
• Team oriented with strong collaboration skills
Contact Information – Resumes in Word format to:
Gary Wright - President – Wright Associates
Phone - (508) 761-6354 - Email - GaryWright@WrightAssociates.org
C# .NET Developer
Beverly, MA - .net developer, .net, c# .net, developer, c#,...
Mid-Level .NET Web Developer
Danvers, MA - .net, web developer, mvc, studio, engineer,...
MA - .net, studio, vb, visual, vb .net, ajax, engineer,...
Boston, MA - .net, sql, engineer, asp.net, web, c#, ms sql,...
Software Engineer - C#/.NET, Python, Rest/Soap
Natick, MA - .net, c# .net, google, engineer, c#, software, wpf,...
MA - .net, vb, .net developer, studio, vb .net, asp.net,...
Senior Software Developers
Woburn, MA - programmer, .net, mvc, po, api, xml,...