OPTOMERTY TECHNICAIN (FULL TIME POSTION WITH SET SCHEDULE)
8:30am to 5:30pm Tuesday
9:00am to 5:30pm Thursday
8:30am to 5:30pm Friday
8:30am to 5:30pm Saturday
8:30am to 2:00pm
Reports directly to Dr.Candela and will be responsible for conducting pre-testing and special testing as stated below:
• Pre-testing – auto refraction, lensometry, tonometry, visual acuities, and blood pressure.
• Special testing – visual fields, fundus photography, Optical coherence tomography.
Will also be responsible for processing patient’s information through the Electronic Healthcare Records system and helps maintain the operation, organization, and cleanliness of the reception area, records, front office area, and exam rooms. Other duties can be assigned at any time.
*Will be crossed trained to assist with front desk tasks such as answering phones, scheduling patients, etc.
1. No experience required. Will provide on the job training. Experience is a plus.
2. Must be an effective team player. Must have very good communication skills and can work well with co-workers and patients. Must be able to handle fast paced environment.
3. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
4. Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
5. Computer literate and very proficient in using MS office programs.
Travel Certified Surgical Technician CST ORT
Columbia, SC - technician, surgical, medical, certified,...
Associate Service Technician- Columbia, SC
Columbia, SC - cctv, technician, service technician, alarm,...
Staffing and Scheduling Coordinator
Columbia, SC - clerk, care, staffing, scheduling, nursing,...
Optometrist Columbia, South Carolina - Excellent OD
Columbia, SC - ophthalmology, optometrist, optometry, sec,...
Columbia, SC - coatings, optician, eye, collection, show, office,...
Columbia, SC - front desk, desk, front, host, game, ambassador,...
Columbia, SC - coatings, optician, collection, eye, show, account,...