Position: Warehouse Supervisor/ Logistics Manager
Duration: 3 Months with future extension
Location: Peterborough, ON
*The Logistics Manager II will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment.
• Coordinate and optimise all inbound, domestic, and outbound Shipments for facility
• Supervise the creation of shipping documents (P L, Pro forma invoices) in Oracle, FAD (for U.S. shipments) and the finished goods inventory level
• Responsible for scheduling, staffing, work planning, and equipment required for the receipt, warehousing, inventory control, and issue and distribution of all purchased parts, manufactured parts, and sub-assemblies required to support production activities
• Continuously work on cost cutting action of all fields of Logistics activities
• Identify and reduce cost and process variation by developing strategy and applying Six Sigma tools and tactics
• Define, scope and select projects that will positively impact Logistics Cost
• Conduct regular project reviews with project leaders and champions to assure accomplishment of key results
• Communicate progress, status, and issues to champions, cross-functional teams, and business leaders
• Lead a team of logistics project coordinators to meet or exceed customer schedule and delivery requirements
• Monitor and update team plan to schedule and coordinate equipment
• Drive formal project reviews prior to shipment to ensure all deliverable have been met on time and under budget
• Ensure that critical milestones for projects are noted, recognised and met in both time and costs
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma GED with at least 3-4 years of experience in a logistics role)
• Prior experience in managing change, implementation of new processes
• Strong problem solving, quantitative, and analytical skills
• Ability to lead and direct multi-functional teams
• Ability to work in high stress situations
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong planning program management skills with forecasting capabilities
• Six Sigma training
• Ability to organise and prioritise work and to meet deadlines
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
COLLABORATIVE EFFORT SYNERGIZE
Opusing LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
CANADA: 120 Traders Blvd East Unit 118 Mississauga ON - L4Z 2H7
CANADA: 25 Sheppard AVE. West Suite 300 Toronto ON - M2N 6S6
USA: 101 Federal Street Suite 1900 Boston MA - 02110
USA: NJ PA OH GA FL MN IL TN TX CO AZ CA
PH: 647-724-5065 FAX : 877-828-7464 email@example.com
We are proudly a “certified minority owned business”
Canada, Peterborough, ON - warehouse supervisor, sigma, warehouse, logistics,...
Manager, Supply Chain Engineering
Canada, Mississauga, ON - engineering manager, chain, supply, supply chain,...
Requirement For Essar Shipping Limited
India, Chennai, TN - drilling, marine, panama, urgently, rs, engineer,...
Patient Care Attendant Missoula, Montana
Missoula, MT - attendant, hospice, .net, pca, skilled, mt,...
Canada, Peterborough, ON - crane, warehouse supervisor, warehouse, expense,...
Production Supervisor - Numerous (POOL Posting)
Canada, ON - aerospace, pool, supervisor, manufacturing,...
Canada, ON - cargo, forklift operator, forklift,...