We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
We are currently seeking an Engineering Manager to drive technical projects and provide leadership for a large group of engineers in an innovative and fast paced environment. Our interview process will emphasize technical skills and management/organizational skills equally.
1)Responsible for planning, execution and success of technical projects
2) Continually retrospect and drive innovation within our software development process to ensure our developers execute at the highest possible level
3)Manage teams of software engineers to include task planning and code reviews
4) Drive technical projects and provide leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
5) Work closely with producers to ensure we're building awesome features
6) Provide the mentoring and guidance to create an environment for engineers to continually reach new heights within their career
1) CS degree required or equivalent work experience
2) 8+ years of relevant experience managing large, fast-paced and dynamic engineering teams
3) A proven track record of managing successful high-capacity, large-scale, internet-based online projects/architectures
4) Capable of technical deep-dives into code, networking, operating systems and storage yet verbally and cognitively agile enough to hold their own in a strategy discussion with the executive team
5) Comfortable recruiting and managing a team of very bright, experienced engineers on projects and at scale unlike any other they've encountered
6) That rare mix of intelligence, integrity, domain knowledge, verbal agility, and diplomacy which allows you to rapidly earn the trust of technically astute engineers
7) Experience with Agile development methodologies
8) Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral
**2+ years in the game industry, including a portfolio of successfully delivered games
**Experience working with Linux and Windows operating systems in production environments
**Experience with Scrum and/or Kanban practices
Software Engineering Manager - Leading Hospitality SaaS Company
Los Angeles, CA - engineering manager, saas, engineering, js,...
Software Engineering Manager
Los Angeles, CA - engineering manager, php, engineers, engineering,...
Sr. DevOps Engineer
Los Angeles, CA - devops, engineer, sr, ups, very, top, equity,...
Sr Software Engineer (Java)
CA - engineering manager, web, pl, engineering, java,...
Glendale, CA - engineering manager, chef, test, engineering,...
Software Engineering Manager
Los Angeles, CA - engineering manager, ecommerce, di, engineering,...
Santa Monica, CA - engineering manager, game, games, gaming,...