Title: Oracle RAC DBA (permanent)
Location: Richmond Hill
Duration: permanent (Full-time)
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: $80,000 to $110,000/year +BONUS + benefits (based on experience)
ORACLE RAC DBA (FULL-TIME)
Our client develops, among other things, a SaaS product which leads the market for full-service payments solutions. The company is consistently recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing technology companies within North America and they are gearing up for their biggest year yet. This client provides an exciting, challenging, and stable workplace. They are looking for people who share their passion for outstanding performance, and who want to be part of a close-knit, energetic team.
The leading team of the company comes with deep industry experience (as will you) and is motivated to bring together a group of technical enthusiasts and innovative thinkers. The company is looking for someone to lead the product development team - this search is truly about finding the right person - not just anyone to fill the role. You will support the team to relentlessly pursue creative and innovative solutions, and provide the resources and technical knowledge to help them get there. Learning is a fundamental part of the culture - you will be encouraged to master your craft as a leader and support to team in doing their best work possible
With unprecedented client retention, and their customer base scaling faster and faster, they're in the market for a high calibre Oracle DBA/Dev. This is a unique opportunity because the right person will be deeply involved in the evaluation of new technologies and prototyping of forward thinking NoSQL/big data solutions.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 years of Oracle Database development/architecture/administration experience.
• 5 years’ experience administering Oracle RAC environments
• Experience building/administrating Oracle database solutions in a product development setting
• Experience with basic security technologies (SSL/SSH Encryption, Public Key Infrastructure)
• Demonstrated experience with Unix shell scripting
• Highly adaptable with ability to work in a fast paced demanding environment
• Self-motivated, with strong sense of ownership and urgency to deliver projects/tasks in a timely fashion
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Basic experiences administering or setting up a Hadoop cluster
• Experience with Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB or related NoSQL databases
Catered Friday lunches
High degree of autonomy and an environment where ingenuity is valued and heard!
Canada, Mississauga, ON - preparation, administrative support, placement,...
Business Intelligence - Customer Analyst
Canada, Vaughan, ON - head office, analytics, data, sql,...
Program Manager-aerospace (6 month contract)
Canada, Toronto, ON - aerospace, program manager, machining, precision,...
Truck Driver (NOC:7511)
Canada, Edmonton, AB - noc, en, goods, tile, ab, vacancies, inspection,...
Junior C#/.Net Developer (Full-time)
Canada, Québec City, QC - french, commodity, .net, .net developer, c# .net,...
Canada, Mississauga, ON - salary, main, implementation, administrative, user,...
Frontend Developer (.Net & TypeScript) F
Canada, Toronto, ON - frontend, .net, technologies, developer, system,...