Title: Scrum Master (permanent)
Location: Etobicoke/Toronto (Islington & Bloor area)
How to apply: Apply via email and include resume as MS Word attachment
Compensation: 90k/yr to 110k/yr +BONUS +EQUITY +benefits and more . . . .
SCRUM MASTER/PROJECT MANAGER
Our client is looking for a Scrum Manager who can drive results through high quality product delivery, decipher the issues in a team, and implement sustainable improvements. As a Scrum Manager, you will drive team efficiency and satisfaction through process improvements, communication clarity, and setting clear expectations on objectives and timelines.
You will be a critical member of the team. The ideal candidate will be someone who drives results and improves team efficiency, and is also highly resourceful in getting things done; and works well individually and collaboratively as a team. This person would also take on the following responsibilities:
• As our client continues to grow internally and externally, the team will be looking to you to ensure that we uphold and drive sustainable productivity across the organization by achieving continuous improvements through team clarity, process improvements and influencing metrics.
• The Project management team is critical to the success of the organization as well as retail partners. You will be responsible for building team clarity and reducing stress from assumptions by being the guide of requirement clarity and executing on changes with all stakeholders.
• Our client is a tight knit group that places great emphasis on collaboration and teamwork. You will be responsible for empowering product owners and their respective teams to provide better development estimation through planning and execution based on proper timelines of product delivery.
• You will also be relied on to be the trusted leader who builds improvements to increase and maintain overall team satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or Technical degree preferred), or strong software development background
• 3+ Years of solid Project Management experience; 2+ Years of Scrum experience preferred
• Knowledge of agile development best practices, project management tools
• Track record of implementing team process improvements
• CSM preferred but not required
• Ability to rationalize design decisions in a clear and objective manner
• Familiar with Process / Workflow analysis
• Effective in motivating teams and guiding them through impediments and/or conflict
• You need to be a great problem solver - we like to hire people who can think through problems and develop solutions quickly
• Our client is focused on results and are looking for someone who knows how to get the job done regardless of circumstance
BMW - Scrum Master
- scrum master, scrum, master, ap, continuous,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum master, scrum, delivery, agile, master,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum master, scrum, agile, master, sprint,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum master, agile, scrum, coach, master, trainer,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum, scrum master, agile, sprint, release,...
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum, scrum master, agile, coach, trainer, master,...
Senior Scrum Master - Big Data
Canada, Toronto, ON - scrum, scrum master, agile, medium, sprint,...