Title: C#/.Net Developer (Full-time)
Location: Quebec City
How to apply: Include resume as MS Word attachment
Salary: 70k/yr – 80k/yr + benefits
SR. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (C#/.NET)
Our client is a global market leader in providing Commodity Management (CM) solutions to over 250 customers in 35+ countries. We serve many of the largest companies in the world. We provide our customers with real-time, automation software to manage the complex and volatile commodities supply chain: commodity trading, procurement, enterprise risk management, logistics, scheduling, storage/inventory, processing, settlement, and accounting.
They bring to life the technology that underpins the fixed income, currency and commodities markets, as well as corporate treasury:
• More than 30% of world’s largest companies use their technology solutions to manage their cash, risk, or commodities.
• Over 100 of the world’s leading banks use their electronic trading platform.
Our client’s product suite provides production accounting solutions to the mineral processing industry, around the globe. These solutions integrate data reconciliation techniques into a state-of-the-art platform. We are looking for a strong Software Developer (C#, Web) to join our dynamic team of world-class professionals to use modern programming techniques and be part of continuous process improvement.
• Participate in all the normal activities of a Scrum team
• As a full stack developer, work on all aspects of software development (UX, business logic, database, etc.)
• Analyze, review and modify programs to increase operational efficiency and/or adapt to new requirements using Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Provide implementation, technical and maintenance support
• Document the programs properly using code comments and diagrams
• Bilingual French / English
• 5-10 years of .Net Development experience
• Ability to work independently on multiple tasks with minimal guidance
• Must be a team player with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
• Excellent work ethic, dependable and responsible
SOFTWARE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong programming skills in the following:
o WPF, WCF, Web API
• Exposure to SSAS, SSRS is a plus
• Strong analytical skills and an understanding of the software life cycle
• Team player
• High capacity for abstraction
• Interest in new technologies
• Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development / Software Engineering or a related field.
Junior C#/.Net Developer (Full-time)
Canada, Québec City, QC - french, commodity, .net, .net developer, c# .net,...
Data Entry Specialist
Canada, Mount Pearl, NL - cad, box, data entry, data, minute, files,...
SAS-CIS (Customer Intelligence Developer)
Canada, Toronto, ON - sas, studio, developer, telecommunication,...
Android Developer (full-time)
Canada, Kitchener, ON - android, android developer, developer, yr, ui,...
Senior C# Developer
Canada, Québec City, QC - developer, commodity, french, commodities, c#,...
C#, ASP.Net, Web Developer
Canada, Québec City, QC - french, web developer, developer, asp.net, qc, wcf,...
Canada, Québec City, QC - .net developer, .net, developer, android, qc, ios,...