Drive, park and retrieve customer cars in an efficient, safe, and courteous manner. Valet drivers must be able to provide exceptional customer service to those choosing to valet by acting professional, friendly and timely. Must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle. This is a part time position in which we are looking for motivated individuals who want to work hard in both individual and crew style settings.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Showing up on time for every scheduled shift
- Maintaining a neat and clean appearance and arrive in complete uniform before and during scheduled shifts
- Set up equipment stand and sign before the start of your shift
- Inspect each vehicle before taking possession and inform customer of valet rate
- Report any accidents, damage, and observed or suspected violations of company policy to administration immediately
- Have a thorough knowledge of streets, landmarks, and traffic laws in a variety of areas in which you will be stationed to perform your duties efficiently
- Be able to respond to customer questions in a professional manner, including directions to various locations, if needed
- Observe all traffic laws and safe driving practices
Qualified applicant must be able to perform each essential duty at a high level as this is a self-motivated position in which the individual is responsible for exceeding the demands given at all levels of pace.
Education/Experience Required: Some college education, currently in college preferred. Ability to drive manual vehicles required. Knowledge of the basic mechanics of vehicles a plus.
License Requirement: The employee will be required to have and maintain a valid state driver's license with an acceptable driving record
Availability to Work: Nights and weekends required as well as the availability to work at least 3 weekends a month in any and all weather conditions for long periods of time
Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one situations to customers and other employees of the company.
Customer Service Skills: Ability to effectively respond positively to customer problems or complaints.
Appearance: Employees will be required to maintain a neat and clean appearance and be in complete uniform at all times.
Physical Demands: Applicant must be physically fit enough to stand, walk and run for extended periods of time to park and retrieve customer vehicles; use hands to handle cash and equipment. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Applicants must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver up to 50 pounds
Milwaukee, WI - valet, attendant, policy, facility, supervisors,...
Route Merchandising DVD Kiosk Servicing
Milwaukee, WI - merchandiser, attendant, times, driving, servicing,...
Room Attendant- The Iron Horse Hotel
Milwaukee, WI - attendant, hotel, iron, room attendant, tile,...
ATTENDANT, CATERING (FULL-TIME)
Menomonee Falls, WI - attendant, catering, handler, food, equipment,...
Paid Mileage - Hiring Multiple Caregivers - New Berlin & Neighboring
New Berlin, WI - attendant, caregiver, aide, caregivers, companion,...
Housekeeper Room Attendant
Brookfield, WI - attendant, housekeeper, laundry, hotel, cleaning,...
Commercial Route Manager
Milwaukee, WI - pest, company, office staff, time, start, hiring,...