We are looking for a hands-on, agile, and result-oriented Data Center Technician for a client engagement in the Financial industry.
Title: Data Center Technician
Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: Contract, C2C & W2
Rate: $32 to 35 /hour on C2C $22 to 25 /hour on W2
Duration: Long Term
Job ID: 0309-130DA
The Command Center role is a critical function within Information Technology. The center is staffed 24x7x365 and the shifts are structured on a 12 hour work day. This open position is for the Nights shift (6 PM - 6 AM) plus Alternate Wednesdays.
• Monitors all server, network, storage and UPS endpoints on the enterprise network using Microsoft System Center Operations Manager and Solarwinds
• Responds to production system and application outages by executing the companies ITIL based Incident Management Process
• Creates and tracks trouble tickets using Remedy and ServiceNow
• Performs first level server hardware and operating system troubleshooting and gathers debug reports using HP SIM and Microsoft MPS and ADPlus tools
• Responds to internal IT customer requests to perform basic system level checks, resets, BIGIP pool administration, etc.
• Performs daily task tracking duties to ensure requested production system processes and associated tasks are completed in a timely manner
• Updates the Command Center Shift Turnover portal for tracking relevant items requiring turnover to the oncoming shift. Performs daily shift turnover to oncoming teams to ensure they are fully aware of all shift activities and issues
• Follow through on incidents and/or problems occurring on assigned shift(s) until final resolution and root cause are determined and resolved. Escalate when required to the appropriate supervisor and/or manager
• Performs backup tape rotation and handoff to Iron Mountain as directed by the Data Protection Team
• Works closely with onshore and offshore teams to escalate and resolve technical issues and outages.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
• Must be able to be highly productive alone or within a team environment
• Must be knowledgeable of Microsoft Office products
• Must be able to multi-task
• Must be able to learn new software tools quickly
Data and Analytics Manager
Tempe, AZ - reporting, data, management, customer, analysis,...
Senior Manager Metadata Management
AZ - data, quality, big, management, big data, pilot,...
Information Security Specialist
Phoenix, AZ - experience, information, ensure, data, must,...
Provider Data Management Specialist
Phoenix, AZ - data, specialist, paper, internal, root, records,...
Data Center Site Services Specialist Level 1
Mesa, AZ - data, servers, server, specialist, technicians,...
Data Center Analyst Tempe, AZ
Tempe, AZ - c2c, analyst, operations manager, iron, hp, itil,...
AZ - qc, data, quality, study, microsoft, max,...