• Perform clinical procedures, to include:
• Properly take vital signs and input them into the Electronic Health Record (EHR).
• Preform intake interviews and input into EHR.
• Prepare patients for the clinician’s exam, administer basic first aid, assist with patient examinations, operate office medical equipme nt and perform aseptic procedures.
• Collect routine laboratory specimens as directed by the clinician by performing basic laboratory procedures to include pregnancy test and venipuncture.
• Input lab requests into Emdeon, manifest labs at the end of the day, package and transport lab specimens as required by local protocols.
• Prepare and package instruments for Autoclave, properly document each run to include spore tests.
• Prepare Amplified Gonorrhea/Chlamydia specimens (urine and swab) and input into Emdeon.
CLINIC SUPPORT SEVICES:
• Prepares clinic area for clinic service (i.e. stock supplies, maintain equipment, maintain educational folders for each exam room, prepare supply requisitions weekly and store supplies in assigned locations.
• Keep clinic area clean and free from hazards for clients.
• Clean exam rooms per “Infection Control Policies”.
• Follow OSHA standards for Hazardous Waste.
CLERICAL SUPPORT SERVICES:
• Give information and referral to telephone clients.
• Check-in clients in HMS and Florida SHOTS, prepare charts as appropriate for type of visit.
• Take messages for clerical staff, other HSTs, nurses and clinicians.
• Shred confidentiality papers as assigned.
• Review posted schedule of assigned duties of other support members.
• Record all services completed on clients.
• Perform office procedures including all general administration duties required, (i.e. coding for reimbursement, patient education, recording histories, etc.).
• Input real time Employee Accountability Record (EAR) data into the Health Management System (HMS) daily and certify the data daily.
• Perform QI of EHRs on a monthly basis.
IN-SERVICE/STAFF DEVELOPMENT & OTHER RELATED DUTIES:
• Participate in in-service and staff development programs related to job performance.
Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
• Utilization of equipment required for the position – computer, medical devises for vital signs, laboratory equipment.
• Basic lab procedures to include collection of blood (venipuncture) prepare and read pregnancy test.
• CPR certified.
• First Aid training a plus.
Consultative Sales Associate - Home Appliances
Pensacola, FL - support, basic, sales, internet, protection,...
RN / L&D (Travel )
Pensacola, FL - network, tax, medical, health, nurse, recruiters,...
Client Associate-Full Time-Pensacola, FL
Pensacola, FL - time, company, full, client, support, part, visa,...
Weekend Registered Nurse - Part Time - Pensacola
Pensacola, FL - scheduler, physician, coder, patient, health,...
Registered Nurse - RN - Endoscopy / Sacred Hrt Hosp Pensacola / PT
Pensacola, FL - bi, nurse, health, lab, life support, transfer,...
Physical Therapist Select Physical Therapy Outpatient Clinic
Pensacola, FL - therapist, physical, services, therapy, educator,...
Pensacola, FL - processor, receptionist, line, office, room,...