1. Design and implementation of Credit Instrument and its associated lifecycle
2. Design and implementation of Pricers for various credit products
3. Develop relationships with the Quant and Financial Development Teams to resolve pricing related issues
4. Investigate and analyze legacy valuation result differences with quartz to ensure quartz based implementation pricing is correct
5. Support BAU, end of day processing
Hands-on development experience in object oriented programing, e.g., Python, C++, or Java etc.
5. Quantitative degree in Math, Physics, Engineering a plus.
6.Previous experience with python
7. Good knowledge of finance and security valuation preferred
Is Relocation Available? No
Are you open to sponsorship? Yes
Must Have Python Development experience
New York, NY - developer, python, instrument, physics, c++, java,...
New York, NY - python, developer, c++, java, physics, object,...
New York, NY - developer, bull, python, instrument, java, c++,...
New York, NY - 100k, engine, developer, java, search engine,...
New York, NY - instrument, python, physics, pricing,...
New York, NY - engineer, 100k, engineering,...
Senior Python Developer
New York, NY - developer, c++, python, feed, java, data, software,...