We have an urgent position with our direct client,
If you are suitable for following job description. Kindly, send me your updated resume at manish(AT)ovtechus(DOT)com. And fill the matrix given below.
Last 4 digits of SSN NO.
Availability for interview
Availability for joining
Position: Staff Engineer
Client : Macy's
Location: San Francisco, CA
A Staff Engineer is a hands-on subject matter expert who is responsible for the overall software design of many components within a system and can lead the technical implementation of multiple projects. Platform team is all about creating reusable services that operate in a high-scale, distributed ecommerce environment. The ideal candidate will have had experience in the high paced energy of startups as well as experience in the structured world of larger companies. This Staff Engineer will need to have very strong Microservices, REST APIs, and Messaging techniques software engineering experience and be hands-on as needed as well as have some Big Data and NoSQL development experience. The successful applicant will work closely with Business Analysts, Technical Leads, Software Engineers, Operations, and Quality Assurance Engineers in a highly collaborative environment to provide quality software and solutions, while providing the necessary leadership to deliver releases on time and on budget. As a member of the platform team, you will work on a dedicated team focused to create, maintain and evangelize high performance scalable service patterns for Macy’s digital domains such as Mobile, Website and Digital in Store. This person will architect core capabilities that scale and extend predictably in a multi-tenant environment.
• Drives world-class design and development of Java services, integration, reference implementations using standards and guidelines that support high volumes, are fast, simple, reliable, distributed, and easy to extend and maintain.
• Design, implement and unit test server-side JEE/Java code
• Develop and implement platform core capacities, such as Rest, Messaging, Caching and authentication.
• Provide oversight to valued partners and development organizations.
• Design and implement REST APIs, Messaging, Caching, Batch and other core capabilities of Platform.
• Work in a full Agile collaborative environment - including meetings, iterative development, estimations and design sessions.
• Work with senior developers, tech leads, software architects and quality assurance engineers to resolve development roadblocks.
• Work with distributed teams across various time zones.
• Hands-on system design and development as needed.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• BA/BS Degree required.
• 8+ years of full life cycle J2EE hands-on experience designing and developing large scale web applications on high traffic Internet site(s).
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with SOA, REST, Java Web Services, JMS, XML, JSON, and messaging techniques.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience with Java technologies that includes Spring, Hibernate.
• 2+ years of hands-on experience with NoSQL technologies such as HBase, Cassandra, Document DBs and In-Memory NewSQLs and Caches.
• Experience working with multi-threaded programming in high performance, distributed environments.
• Experience with UML diagramming is required.
• Strong estimating and planning skills.
• Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services environment.
Thanks & Regards!
Manish Kumar Singh
Sr. Resource Management Executive
OVTech US LLC
PeopleSoft 9.2 Consultant
California City, CA - peoplesoft, ap, reconciliation, bank, remote,...
Chicago, IL - pl, pl sql, sql developer, oracle, sql, visa,...
Sr. Director, Payments Marketing Specialist, Visa Performance
San Francisco, CA - visa, marketing specialist, police, payments,...
Sr. Director - Authentication Hub Labs Research
San Francisco, CA - visa, police, sr, director, architecture,...
Marketing Manager, Visa Performance Solutions, Global Solutions
San Francisco, CA - visa, sas, marketing manager, police, pro,...
VP, On Demand Service Global Strategic Partnership Lead
San Francisco, CA - visa, vp, police, executive, landscape, merchant,...
Director, Global Product Analytics, Visa Performance Solutions, Global
San Francisco, CA - visa, sas, police, tableau, logistic, feed,...