Creating lesson plans, preparing and delivering lectures, creating and supervising laboratory activities for students, evaluating student performance, maintaining classroom records, meeting with parents, teachers and other professionals and participating in events
1) Prepare and deliver lectures to students on topics such as organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, and chemical separation.
2) Supervise students' laboratory work.
3) Evaluate and grade students' class work, laboratory performance, assignments, and papers.
4) Compile, administer, and grade examinations, or assign this work to others.
5) Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
6) Prepare course materials such as syllabus, homework assignments, and handouts.
7) Maintain regularly scheduled office hours in order to advise and assist students.
8) Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
9) Supervise teaching, internship, and research work.
Bachelor's degree in chemistry and teaching certification
Enthusiasm for science, ability to inspire students, creative thinking, problem solving, time management
Applicants should forward their Resume/CV to the HR through crownbeach email@example.com
Nigeria, Lagos - teacher, chemistry, field, science, records,...
Nigeria, Lagos - teacher, chemistry, ng...
Nigeria, Lagos - teacher, students, mathematics, resources, course,...
Nigeria, Lagos - teacher, teachers, c, it, hr, should, school, ng,...
Nigeria, Lagos - chemistry, secondary school, teacher, highly,...
Nigeria, Lagos - chemistry, secondary school, teacher, secondary,...
Nigeria, Lagos - teacher, physics, laboratory, students, mechanical,...