The Community Action Agency of Butte County, Inc. (CAA) is a non-profit organization that has been providing supportive services to low-income residence in our community for almost 50 years! We are in search of a unique, professional individual for the position of Case Manager.
The Case Manager will work with the Agency’s Homeless Services program to provide case management and housing search assistance to eligible persons and families who have just become homeless; working with landlords to help make short-term financial assistance available to house families with plans to remain off of assistance when it expires.
Training and Experience: A typical way to obtain the required knowledge and abilities would be possession of a BA degree in Social Work, Human Services or related area and a minimum of two (2) years of case management experience; or any combination of training and experience which would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
Special Requirements: Possession of a valid California Driver’s License with a good driving record and eligible for Agency automobile insurance coverage per Guidelines for Drivers of Agency Owned Vehicles; Current or Pass a post-offer/pre-employment TB clearance renewable every three (3) years; Pass a post-job offer/pre-employment background check and Pass a post-job offer/pre-employment drug test. **The full job description for this position is provided with the required Agency Application Packet.**
The Case Manager position works 30 hours per week with a flexible schedule. The starting hourly wage for this position is $15.11; negotiable within the assigned salary range based on experience and qualifications; salary range 70 ($15.11 to $19.38 per hour). This position offers an employee benefit package that includes the following:
• Health, Dental and Vision Insurance - The Agency currently pays 70% of the employee premiums and 15% of eligible dependent premiums.
• Life Insurance - The Agency currently pays for a $25,000 life insurance policy for the employee. Spouse and children coverage is available for a minimal fee.
• 403(b) Retirement Plan - Employees are eligible to make elective deferral contributions anytime on or after the date of hire. After completing one-year of service (1040+ hours), employees are eligible for 3% Agency contributions and matching contributions up to 3.25%.
• Optional Benefits – Accident, Critical Illness and Short-term Disability Coverage
• Other Annual Benefits – up to 96 hours of accrued Sick Leave, up to 40 hours of accrued Vacation, 8 hours of Personal Holiday Leave, 10 paid Agency observed holidays and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
Deadline: Extended to Friday, December 9, 2016; sufficient number of qualified applications must be received.
Would you like to become a part of our team Interested individuals are urged to apply as soon as possible. Submission of a completed Agency Application Packet is required to apply; obtain the required application packet by visiting our website. NOTE: Failure to complete the required application packet and/or provide all of the required documentation may remove you from consideration for employment.
Your completed application packet may be submitted:
In person: 181 E. Shasta Avenue, Chico or 2640 S. 5th Avenue, Oroville
By Fax: (530) 895-1848
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: P.O. Box 6369, Chico, CA 95927-6369.
RN Case Manager Field Nurse - Full Time - Chico, CA
Chico, CA - case manager, manager, case, hipaa, automobile,...
Registered Nurse RN - Case Manager
CA - case manager, case, manager, case management,...
Hate Your Love Ours
CA - income, room, contact, rapid, met, self, above,...
Registered Nurse Case Manager - RN
Corning, CA - case manager, case, manager, nursing home,...
Caregiver (Assisted Living) - The Terraces
Chico, CA - drug, living, community, daily, able, first, must,...
Registered Nurse Case Manager - RN
Corning, CA - r.n., case manager, nurse, case, care, registered,...
RN, Post Acute Care Liaison
Chico, CA - emc, post, care, intake, case, liaison, homecare,...