Position: CADD Specialist (Ref: 1935)
Location: Montoursville,PA,17754,United States
Duration: 10 Months 8 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $43.00/hr
Application Deadline: 11/25/2016
• Resource will work primarily in Montoursville, PA.
• Occasional travel to other districts and/or overnight travel for training may be required. Candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and use their personal vehicle to travel to and from sites, as well as transport computer equipment such as computers, monitors, and printers. Will cover expenses falling within The Commonwealth’s Expense Reimbursement Guidelines and Policies.
• Candidates require advanced working knowledge in the client and server technologies as it relates to Computer Aided Drafting and Design (CADD). Will provide assistance to the CADD Support personnel, and will help maintain the CADD/Geospatial sites
• Will support regional sites throughout the Commonwealth, either in person or remotely. Must possess the ability to provide support and troubleshooting services for multiple software products, specialized hardware peripherals and document management system. Support will include troubleshooting specialized CADD/Engineering software and hardware that may result in remedial action and routine system maintenance.
• Will be required to possess the ability to provide assistance when configuring, evaluating and developing operational and data standards for new CADD software.
• Shall possess the ability to provide proficient technical software support, development, configuration and assist with drafting/design standard creations for Highway Administration business needs using Bentley Microstation drafting and design software.
• Will be required to possess the ability to complete basic scripting and macro programming assignments for enhanced tool functionality. Candidate must possess the ability to analyze, plan, design, develop, test, debug, maintain and document applications of limited complexity. Knowledge in one or all is preferred but not a requirement: SQL, .NET, IBM App Scan, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server to provide programming assistance in CADD applications and web design.
• Will be required to create, read, understand and follow technical manuals, schematics, and processes in the English language. Specific knowledge required in LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Remedy, MS Windows, RDP, and SCCM. The candidate may also be required to document technical processes. Strong team leadership, customer service skills, and a high level of attention to detail are also required.
• Will have ability to train users in CADD products and take the lead in providing user assistance at a Tier 1 and Tier 2 level support.
• Will have the ability to take the lead during team deployments remaining focused to stay on schedule, on task, provide guidance to on-site staff and appropriately engaging core deployment teams when needed.
• Provide assistance when planning, scheduling, conducting hardware deployments and inventory; which can include device imaging, product testing, documentation and product deployments as needed.
• Candidate must have strong communication skills both written and spoken in the English Language. Candidate must also have the ability to read and write technical manuals, understand and follow technical manuals, schematics in the English language
Required / Desired Skills
• Microsoft Certified Professional (Required 1 Years)
• Technical User and Administrative Support Microsoft Client OS Windows 7 and above (Required 4 Years)
• Technical User and Administrative Support Microsoft Server 2008 and above (Required 4 Years)
• Site Management and Administrative Support using Microsoft SCCM 2010 and higher (Desired 4 Years)
• Site Management using imaging solutions Symantec Ghost or Microsoft OSD Imaging (Highly Desired 4 Years)
• Site Management/Administrative Support Exp using Disaster recovery software solutions such as Veritas/Seagate Backup Exec/Symantec Recovery Tools. (Highly Desired 4 Years)
• Technical User Support and Development using Adobe Professional/Blue Beam or Similarly related PDF solutions. (Required 4 Years)
• Bentley Microstation/Bentley View (SS2 and above) (Required 4 Years)
• Bentley Inroads Survey/Inroads (SS2 and above) (Highly Desired 2 Years)
• Bentley OpenRoads (SS4 and emerging) (Highly Desired 2 Years)
• Bentley ProjectWise (Desired 2 Years)
• Bentley ProjectWise Interplot Server/Client and Interplot Organizer (Required 4 Years)
• Maintenance and Service Experience with Large Format Plotters (B/W and Color) (Required 4 Years)
• Administrative Troubleshooting Experience with Large Format Plotters (Required 4 Years)
• Hardware Interfacing/Software Settings Configuration Experience with Large Format Plotters/Scanners (B/W and Color) (Required 4 Years)
• User/Technical Interfacing experience with KIP Devices/Scanners (Desired 2 Years)
• Knowledge with Trimble CADD Survey Software to provide User Support and administrative support (Desired 4 Years)
• Knowledge with AutoTurn to provide user support and administrative support (Desired 4 Years)
• Knowledge with Delorme XMAP to provide User Support and administrative support (Desired 4 Years)
• Required Understanding 3-d modeling technologies, lidar processing and Point clouds (Required 2 Years)
• Programming knowledge .Net, SQL, Web Design, Visual Studio (Required 2 Years)
CDL-A Truck Driver - Temperature Controlled Division
PA - hr, station, insurance, technology, line, card,...
Sales Development Specialist
PA - sales, specialist, hr, b2b, development, crm,...
Senior Provider Contract Consultant
PA - health, hr, contract, contracting, specialists,...
Business and Management - Entry Level/Full Time
PA - administration, management, hr, message, personal,...
Associate Customer Service Representative - United Concordia Dental
Williamsport, PA - hr, health, typing, service, call, guide, customer,...
Multi-Service Associate - UPMC Susquehanna (MVH)
Muncy, PA - customer service, service, customer, professional,...
Housekeeper - UPMC Susquehanna
Williamsport, PA - housekeeper, equipment, professional, areas, area,...