Interested candidates do drop your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Perform procedures including: hysterosalpingogram, saline sonohysterogram, endometrial biopsy, IUD removal, and intrauterine insemination.
• Responsible for completing male and female donor history and physical exam, including review of systems, general and pelvic exams.
• Conduct female and male fertility assessments.
• Perform ultrasounds including: obstetrical, follicular dynamic, baseline, cyst check, antral follicle count, and monitoring during invitro fertilization and frozen embryo transfer cycles.
• Master’s degree in Nursing degree
• Current state license without limitations required.
• 2 years’ experience in an area of women’s health preferred
• CPR/BLS and ACLS Certifications.
Spokane, WA - practitioner, nurse practitioner, substance,...
Nurse Practitioner NP Health Risk Assessments
Spokane, WA - fnp, practitioner, nurse practitioner, np, nurse,...
CVOR Nurse Practitioner
Spokane, WA - practitioner, laser, nurse practitioner, op, nurse,...
Nurse Practitioner LTC - - Spokane, WA
Spokane, WA - practitioner, fnp, nurse practitioner,...
Locums Pediatric Nurse Practitioner in
WA - practitioner, pediatric, nurse practitioner,...
Nurse Practitioner - Spokane - PRN
Spokane, WA - practitioner, nurse practitioner, office staff,...
Hospice Nurse Practitioner Locums
WA - hospice, practitioner, nurse practitioner,...