Spectrum Healthcare Resources has an opportunity for a civilian Ultrasound Sonographer at Naval Hospital Camp LeJeune in Jacksonville, NC.
• Full-time and PRN positions available
• Comprehensive benefits available with full-time position to include medical, dental & vision insurance plus 401(k)
• Paid time off plus 10 Federal Holidays paid
• Be a graduate from a medical sonography training program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
• A current primary certification and registration as a Sonographer from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT), OR A current post-primary certification and registration as a Sonographer as determined by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (S-ARRT), OR A current certification and registration as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer as determined by the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS-ARDMS).
• 1 year full-time experience within the last 3 years.
• Current BLS card from the American Heart Association.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a Nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Diagnostic Medical Sonographer-Ultrasound - Salary
- ultrasound, procedures, radiologist, sonographer,...
Radiological Technologists - CT, Mammography and Ultrasound (F
Jacksonville, NC - technologist, ultrasound, prn, only, requirement,...
Radiological Technologists - CT, Mammography and Ultrasound (FT and PR
Jacksonville, NC - technologist, ultrasound, radiologic, radiology,...
Cardiovascular Ultra Sound Tech (Registered)
NC - ultrasound, technologist, cardiovascular, tech,...
Radiological Technologists - CT, Mammography and Ultrasound (FT and
Jacksonville, NC - technologist, ultrasound, jacksonville, message,...
RN - PERM - OR Manager in Coastal North Carolina
Jacksonville, NC - healthcare, nurse manager, room nurse, facility,...
NC - radiologic, radiology, technologist, director,...