Company: Axis Teknologies
Position: HVAC Maintenance - Field Tech
Location: Nashville, TN
Term: Long Term Contract, W-2
Start date: ASAP
Axis Teknologies LLC is seeking qualified individuals for a position as HVAC Field Service Technician.
The Field Engineer is responsible for providing technical service activities including trouble shooting, and maintenance of equipment to ensure performance and specification compliance that is consistent with the company’s quality standards. The field engineer will also plan, direct, and coordinate activities of designated projects.
Field service: The ideal candidate for this position should possess previous technical experience, in the field with hands on HVAC experience. Repair and maintain both mechanical and electrical components of industrial HVAC equipment. Successful candidate will be able to perform accurate failure analysis and troubleshooting using diagnostic tools to create and execute a repair plan based on diagnosis.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years previous experience (military experience included) servicing HVAC equipment. At a minimum, applicants will have a working knowledge of electrical systems and circuitry. This position requires strong communication skills, both oral and written, to communicate clearly and effectively with customers.
Successful Candidates will possess the following skills and attributes:
• Associates or Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related HVAC engineering field (or trade school equivalent).
• 5+ years experience in servicing products and installation in a HVAC/HVAC Controls industry.
• Experience in problem solving.
• Experience in Electrical and Mechanical troubleshooting on computer based controls systems.
• History working with projects such as federal projects, telecommunications and mission critical.
• OEM certified Telcordia GM-1275 standards
• Underwriters Laboratories Standards, and OSHA standards.
• Ability to understand and remain fluent in blueprints and specification documents.
• Willingness to work 40+ hours per week with travel in the local area.
• Providing preventative maintenance and associated documentation and reporting.
• Reviews service agreement and project information to determine procedures for accomplishing service agreements and projects.
• Works with the Project Coordinator to accurately secure all equipment to insure delivery to the site on a timely basis per the service agreement and project plan.
• Inspects all equipment to verify compliance with service agreement and project specifications.
• Resolution of inquiries and conflicts to accomplish service agreement and project completion within prescribed time frame and funding parameters.
• Insures all work is performed according to company policies and standards, contractual terms and conditions, and in accordance with all safety regulations, government laws and ordinances.
• Performs quality of work audits throughout the project, installs controls and other equipment as needed, works with air balancer for needed adjustments, and performs final walk-through inspections.
• Insures proper housekeeping of service agreement and project sites, facilities, vehicles, and inventory at all times.
• Provides job progress information to Service and/or Construction Coordinator for project billing and work-in-progress reports.
• Completes all project documentation in an accurate, neat, and timely manner.
• Maintain familiarization with the equipment, systems and products associated with the job. Be aware and knowledgeable of how each component works, how to apply them to different applications and how they function within the overall system, keeping current on all product line changes and system technology improvements.
• Be aware of equipment and systems consistent with all project or job specifications, submittals and drawings as provided by engineers, designers and contractors.
• Be aware of and follow all company and supplier design, installation, start-up and commissioning procedures.
• Be aware of and follow all electrical, mechanical, and other appropriate building codes.
• Troubleshoot system performance and make repairs, maintain equipment.
• Lead the resolution of conflicts that may arise relating to product performance and customer satisfaction responding to your direct report within the same day that an inquiry or conflict arises.
HVAC Service Technician - Cell Sites
Nashville, TN - hvac, commissioning, project coordinator,...
Experienced HVAC Air Balancing TAB Technician
Nashville, TN - hvac, commissioning, electrical, controls,...
HVAC Lead Service Technician
Nashville, TN - hvac, hvac technician, industrial, technician,...
Nashville, TN - hvac, fire, technician, service technician,...
Tech Refrigeration/Commercial Cooking Equip/HVAC
Nashville, TN - hvac, refrigeration, hr, kitchen, mechanical,...
Tech Refrigeration/Commercial Cooking Equip/HVAC
Nashville, TN - hvac, refrigeration, technicians, kitchen,...
HVAC Technician III
Nashville, TN - hvac, piping, hvac technician, technician,...