Reporting to: Project Manager
Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate assigned engineering work and ensure effective communication and coordination among the team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Meet with the project manager to agree on mobilization and coordination activities: weekly meetings, on-site offices, storage area, communication, personal protective equipment
• Allocate technicians and sites to the assigned supervisors
• Collaborate with the procurement department to ensure timely availability of necessary material
• Assist in the development of project schedules and manpower requirements and ensure execution as per the schedule
• Prepare methods statements, submit them to client’s approval and ensure adherence to the approved statements throughout the project
• Attend weekly meetings with the client project team and prepare weekly progress reports
• Recognize critical design issues and resolve them on time by making necessary design changes and obtaining required approvals
• Request from estimation engineer, new pricing for approved changes
• Report on issues that might affect the work progress as per the preset schedule, and when needed review schedules and priorities for optimization of time and resources
• Request inspections for testing and commissioning, and prepare catalogues and O&M upon obtaining the client approval
• Minimum 3 years of experience in executing electrical systems installation for construction projects
• Good knowledge of drawing AutoCAD is a must, Visio knowledge would be a plus
• Good team-leading and management skills
• Time management skills
• Organizational skills
• Good technical writing skills
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to explain design ideas and plans clearly
• Ability to work within budgets and meet deadlines
• Very good communication skills
• Very good English and French speaking skills, Russian language is a plus
If interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst - Lebanon
Lebanon, Beirut, Beirut Governorate - arabic, french, pilot, project, team leader,...
Grants Manager - Lebanon
Lebanon, Beirut, Beirut Governorate - arabic, french, grant, accountancy, pilot, project,...
Market Systems Analyst - Lebanon
Lebanon, Beirut, Beirut Governorate - arabic, french, systems analyst, pilot, analyst,...
Team Leader, STEP - DFID Programme
Lebanon, Beirut Governorate - arabic, french, financial, responsibility,...
Lebanon, Beirut, Beirut Governorate - hotel, sales manager, sales, manager, hilton,...