Market IT Manager - Colorado (NE)
We make stories like this possible every day. By empowering our fellow Ladies and Gentlemen to make each guest experience like no other. By taking passion and turning it into a vision. And, by leading a team that never forgets we’re creating guests for life.
The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch, located at 0130 Daybreak Ridge, PO Box 9190, Avon, CO, 81620 currently has the following opportunity:
Market IT Manager - Colorado (NE) (16001PAI): Contributes general knowledge and skill in technology to provide first-and some second-level support including break-fix (repairs, installations, maintenance of systems) for designated area. Generally works within well-established guidelines to complete routine tasks. Responsible for performing repairs, installations, and maintenance for property-based systems with a particular area. Has knowledge of sophisticated technology equipment/processes and Marriott proprietary systems.
Education and Experience
• College degree or equivalent work experience. Possess 2-4 years’ experience in like Information Technology position.
• Previous experience in Marriott IT.
• System-related professional certifications desired.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Managing Technology Needs within Budget Targets
• Assists and/or provides input to IT Leadership for CAPEX and department operating budgets based on anticipated IT projects and property support/needs requirements.
• Confirms that area is in compliance with appropriate Marriott International Policies (MIPs) and Information Security Manuals (ISMs). Implements solutions as directed to resolve discrepancies.
• Places equipment orders as directed relating to personal computers, telecommunications, local servers/networks; processes invoices.
• Conducts periodic inventories of applications and hardware; prepares reports for property management as requested.
• Confirms that technology assets are secured.
• Complies with technology-related vendor contracts.
Building and Sustaining Relationships with Customers
• Writes and presents proposals, analyses, project plans, cost models, etc. inwritten and/or oral formats.
• Provides customer service.
• Responds to inquiries from customers/vendors/peer group.
• Provides detailed status reports as requested.
Ensuring Client Technology Needs are Met
• Assists in disaster recovery and business continuity as it relates to technology.
• Provides technical guidance.
• Escalates support for all Marriott approved technology solutions (i.e. mobility devices, GPNS) & Request Center Processes.
• Provides escalation and guidance to property pertaining to guest & associate internet access requirements.
• Escalates problems as appropriate through direct supervisor, CLS IT Field and/or Marriott IT resources.
• Images desktops, installs new software applications, applies patches, maps drives to appropriate server/network.
• Moves/adds/changes PCs/peripherals; migrating data when necessary.
• Performs routine desktop backup as scheduled or directed.
• Provides end-user support.
• Confirms technology security (i.e. encryption, patch deployment) and technology compliance (i.e. Quarterly ID Audits, MAARK1) measures are in place.
• Supports unit infrastructure (servers, switches, router, APs etc.) and engages appropriate MI IT&/or Vendor resources.
• Assists in creating and maintaining secure server environment. Performs server backups and routine preventative maintenance.
• Provides project support for corporate, regional and property initiatives.
Connect with us on social media to keep up to date on The Ritz-Carlton news, learn more about our culture, and engage with the Careers team on Facebook.
Join The Ritz-Carlton Ladies and Gentlemen. The Art and Soul of Hospitality.
The Ritz-Carlton is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. The Ritz-Carlton does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Valet Parker - The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch (16001MCG)
Avon, CO - carlton, valet, co, ridge, doe...
Turndown Attendant P/T - The Ritz-Carlton (16001DSX)
Avon, CO - attendant, carlton, co, ridge, doe...
Club Level Concierge (On Call) - Ritz-Carlton (16001Q6K)
Avon, CO - carlton, co, concierge, club, ridge...
Spa Concierge - The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch (16001P28)
Avon, CO - carlton, spa, co, ridge, concierge, view, basis,...
Engineer-PM (U) - The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch (16001AYO)
Avon, CO - carlton, engineer, co, maintenance, plumbing,...
Nail Technician - The Ritz-Carlton (16001IMT)
Avon, CO - nail, carlton, co, technician, ridge...
Avon, CO - service, employee, standards, beverage, results,...