Web Systems Administrator
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for technical support, monitoring, and implementing technology solutions that ensure system reliability and performance
• Manage, maintain, and grow production platform of *Linux* servers including host security.
• Interact with application teams and, when required, end users to resolve escalated problems in the areas of installation, repair, upgrade, and maintenance.
• Provide technical support, research related to the definition, development, implementation, maintenance, and support of applicable systems, applications, products, and services in support of project leadership and technical solutions for clients.
• Establish, communicate, and maintain standards related to the environment required to meet client and company needs.
• Responsible for performing maintenance to keep Web servers up and running, as well as maintaining the security of the computer network files and databases
• Able to perform other task assigned from time to time
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in:
• Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication),
• Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
WITH EXCELLENT SKILLS IN:
• Have a relative mastery in the following software:
• Cloud hosting and security
• Proficient in system upgrades, user and domain level security, and background in domain transfer and registration issues
• With knowledge in Virtual Private Server, SSL web configuration and dedicated server
• With experience to handle Parallel Plesk Control Panel, WHM, and CPanel
• Understanding of backup process, system monitoring, performance tuning, file system management, disaster recovery. Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
• Responsible for managing the security, availability, and stability of the company’s corporate systems
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident, responsible, and can work with minimum supervision
• Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail. Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Hardworking and Flexible
• Can do multi-tasking jobs but still have ability to prioritize
• With Excellent organizational and time management skills and attention to detail
• Experience with interactive media and direct marketing a plus
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
At least 1 to 2 years of work experience IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent in similar work or industry
Philippines - system administrator, administrator, systems,...
Ebay Administrator (Home Based)
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, php, administrator, ebay, makati, warehouse...
Hiring for Systems Administrator in BGC
Philippines, Pasig, NCR - administrator, ncr, emc, systems administrator,...
Wintel System Admin
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - citrix, ncr, systems administrator, hp, vmware,...
General Accounting Staff for a Japanese Beauty Salon
Philippines, Taguig, NCR - ncr, massage, japanese, nail, php, accountancy,...
Philippines, Makati, NCR - ncr, php, admin, telecommunication, administrator,...
System Administrator (1)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - ncr, cad, system administrator, autocad,...