Growth Concepts is a global network of International Executive Advisors maximizing business value not sales. This is not a telephone coaching or MLM company. We are a team of hardworking associates passionate about connecting with businesses across distance and time. We are often hands-on with proprietary software tools and processes for maximizing business value. Some principles we use are found in Michael Gerber’s book the E Myth, ‘Working on the business and not in it”. We work with 14 fundamental principles and laws found in “14 Immutable Laws of Business Value”.
Growth Concepts recruits and finds people with the goal of having them work in the city they reside - usually from a virtual, home, or business office. We want our independent associates to work with pre-established business relationships. This allows our associates to work with local and possibly international businesses while enjoying the benefits of family and friends.
This position has an understanding of business and the internet with a high level understanding of social media. She/he will be networking with Business Owners world-wide hosting online Mini Think Tanks in a collaborative and confidential way. Bringing to light the core of a business problem but not telling group members what to do. But probing deeper with the groups so the Business Owner with the problems will get answers.
Basic requirements for the Ambassador:
• College degree in business or marketing.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Minimum 1-5 year’s prior success in business.
• Must be able to demonstrate the ability to present dynamic proposals focused on ROI selling and be able to demonstrate the ability to close the sale.
• Creative, imaginative leadership.
• Must be able to adapt to varied and unpredictable Business Owners.
• Must be able to do routine arithmetic and analysis calculations and learn about standard financial statements.
• Computer and Social Media Literacy including but not limited to FB, Webex, Google Hangouts, Skype, LinkedIn and Google+.
• Mature, professional appearance.
• No Travel. Must have own computer and fast internet connection for skype conferencing
The successful Associate is:
• A positive, understanding, listening person.
• A self-starter that can work independently and with a team.
• A good “undercover person”: Able to grasp the fundamentals of how businesses operate underneath the surface.
• She/he is experienced and effective in executive communication.
We have a corporate culture that encourages creativity, initiative, and discovery.
Your compensation is based on performance, with an escalating commission and bonuses keyed to a percentage of selected programs with an earning potential of $100K + at plan.
If you feel you are qualified for this position go to www.growthconcepts and go to the contact page and submit a resume. Then you will be contacted for an interview.
Sr. Skype For Business Engineer - Remote
New York, NY - engineer, voip, sr, skype, directory, remote,...
Event Sales - Brand Ambassador
New York, NY - ambassador, brand ambassador, abroad, event, sales,...
European Equity Sales - Macquarie Securities Group
New York, NY - securities, equity, hedge, fund, delta, management,...
Entry Level Sales Marketing Sports Minded
New York, NY - executive, sales marketing, graduates, sales,...
Sales and Merchandising Representative
New York, NY - merchandising, ambassador, sales, assembling,...
Customer Service (CRM) Representative - HIRE
New York, NY - executive, sales executive, sales director,...
MBD, Funds and Operations Associate
New York, NY - merchant, debt, principal, equity, operations,...