We are the leading system integrator for parking and access control systems and other technology products. We have a generous company culture that's built on our fundamental principle that when you give more, you get more. Here’s your chance to get in on the ground floor of something big.
• Persistent, self-starter with a great attitude and strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous learning
• Enjoy working in challenging and demanding environment while having fun
The selected candidate will:
• Provide excellent customer service, via telephone or e-mails
• Handle dispatching and scheduling of the Technicians
• Maintain and update Service Agreements
• Issue invoices to customers as needed for repairs, service calls and parts
• Coordinate and follow through on Component Repairs
• Handle shipping, receiving and warehouse organization
The successful candidate background will include:
• Associates Degree in Business preferred
• Minimum 5 years Customer Service experience
• Good customer service/phone skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task
• Mechanical aptitude preferred
• Excellent PC skills in Word and Excel required
.Experienced in configuring, optimizing and managing SAGE 50 or larger enterprise systems
• We offer competitive salary, Excellent benefits including group medical, simple IRA, vacation, holiday, and well time
Please submit your resume’ to email@example.com
Fort Wayne, IN - service coordinator, coordinator, service, repairs,...
Fort Wayne, IN - office assistant, quickbooks, assistant, office,...
Fort Wayne, IN - accounting assistant, accounting, temp,...
Monitoring PT male & female positons
- social services, education, preferred, services,...
Administrative Associate II
Fort Wayne, IN - administrative, numbers, fort, self, learner,...
Fort Wayne, IN - clerical, case, chain, administrative, assistant,...
Accounting (Billing Support Specialist)
IN - billing, accounting, telecom, receivable,...