Sr. Sales Account Executive (Instrumentation/Controls Systems), Houston TX
We are a prestigious world-wide engineering consulting firm in the Power Industry and we now have a key opening for a Power Industry DCS Technology Sales engineer in out Southwest Region (East TX, LA and AR).
Requirement for our Sales Account Executive (Instrumentation/Controls Systems) role:
1. BSEE, BSChE, BSME, or equivalent technical degree.
2. Minimum of six or more years experience in
process control sales,
related fields applying technical DCS products/services and plant optimization solutions for the power industry.
3. Demonstrated experience in establishing relationships and alliances with End User customers, EPC's, A/E's and securing competitively held power accounts is considered a plus.
4. Advanced level knowledge and understanding of:
--the power market and implementation of DCS technologies,
--application engineering, plant optimization/simulators and
--utility fleet enterprise solutions to enhance operations and performance of boiler, turbine and BOP plant systems.
5. Possess extraordinary ability to communicate with all levels of a customer hierarchy with both AE's and End- User customers, as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills when working with executives, internal divisions and Local Business Partners.
6. Experienced in technical and commercial negotiation processes, including terms and conditions, and a thorough understanding of customer specification development, Request for Quotations (RFQs), and proposal processes for the power industry.
The position requires 70% travel.
Sales Executives (Instrumentation/Controls Systems) duties include:
• Sales calls
• Account cultivation
• Customer executive level relationship development
• Execution of sales plans and strategies
• Establishing, maintaining, and enhancing customer relationships
• Provide customer presentations and basic level product solution demonstrations
• Recommend account business strategies
• Negotiate and close orders and proposal scope strategies
• Provide competitive differentiation and pricing strategy to management, along with negotiation leadership
• Maintain current knowledge of power industry trends and business direction and provide management with industry updates as appropriate
• Participate in select local professional meetings, trade shows, and conferences as a company representative.
Instrumentation / Controls Systems Account Executives on our team enjoy:
Base Salary (DOE)
Relocation for the right individual
Career growth opportunities
Houston, TX candidates are highly preferred. May consider candidates living near to the airport in the US SW region (TX
Qualified applicants are encouraged to apply for this Sales Account Executive (Instrumentation/Controls Systems role by submitting an updated resume then contacting Betty M Scott, Sr. Hiring & Recruiting Mgr. (after applying)
Automation Engineer III
Houston, TX - drilling, rig, plc, commissioning, hmi,...
Junior Account Executive Full Time
Houston, TX - executive, account executive, junior,...
Instrument and Electrical Engineer MB485
Houston, TX - electrical engineer, instrumentation, plant,...
Sales / Account Executive / Direct Sales
Houston, TX - yr, executive, sales, account executive,...
Geotechnical Engineer - Relocate
Houston, TX - instrumentation, project engineer, geotechnical,...
Certifier II (Hazloc) Home Office
Houston, TX - group, instrumentation, technical, education,...
Sales Account Manager - Entry Level
Houston, TX - sales account, sales, manager, account manager,...