Physician / Orthopedic Surgeon / Arcata, CA
General Orthopaedic Surgeon needed in Arcata, California.
• Coastal acute care full service hospital.
• Minimum call.
• Orthopedic friendly, collegial ER, hospitalists.
• Sign on bonus, relocation package, and income guarantee.
• Malpractice provided.
• Community Hospital is seeking a full time Orthopaedic Surgeon(total knees and hip a HUGE plus).
• Competitive income guarantee.
• Robot/.Telemedicine available.
• Arcata offers many amenities of larger cities but with a small-town feel and strong sense of community.
• We are a community that is rich in arts, music, and theater.
• We have outstanding schools (public, charter and private), and affordable housing.
• We offer a fabulous, relaxed life-style on our pristine coastline among the giant redwoods.
• Arcata celebrates a rich heritage and sense of uniqueness.
• Enjoy delightful shops, boutiques, and restaurants that line the Arcata Plaza, or quiet beach and forest trails and countless outdoor recreation opportunities.
• Arcata is home to Humboldt State University, which offers not only wonderful educational opportunities but many diverse cultural activities.
Arcata, California - Beautiful Northwest Coastal University town, served by United Airlines. Community of 17,000 & County population of 131, 000. 57,000 residents live in the incorporated areas.
CA - orthopedic, medical, orthopedic surgeon, surgeon,...
Orthopedic Surgery - Foot and Ankle FL, Ocala as
- surgeon, orthopedic, crystal, interventional,...
Physician: Vascular Surgeon with General Surgery - Northern Coastal CA
Eureka, CA - surgeon, general surgeon, vascular, robotics,...
NP - Orthopedic Surgery (1128jb)
Eureka, CA - orthopedic, physician assistant, surgery, np, yard,...
Physical Therapist - Week Assignment
Eureka, CA - therapist, orthopedic, therapy, pt, program,...
Médico de Familia - Osasco, SP
CA - cargo, para, os, sm, em, contract, na...
Director of Surgery
McKinleyville, CA - vascular, director, chief, orthopedic,...