Job title: Manager Residential Builder and Remodeler Loyalty Programs
Job type: Direct hire
Job function: Management
Experience level: Mid-senior
Education level: Bachelor’s degree
Job classification: Professionals
Compensation:105k - 110k with possible 13%-26% bonus
Location: Malvern, PA
Skills: business marketing
Experience required:10 Years
Relocation assistance: No
Visa requirement: Only US citizens and Greencard holders
Number of positions:1
Manager Residential Builder and Remodeler Loyalty Programs
The objective of this role is to position firm as the company of choice for new residential construction and remodeling projects using Building Solutions Loyalty programs. This position is responsible for enhancing the brand within these segments and driving loyalty to company’s products via the Building Solutions program.
This role requires close working relationships with the company businesses to understand their go-to-market strategies, synthesize commonalities, and gain acceptance for current and proposed initiatives.
The Building Solutions Manager of the Residential Builder & Remodeler Programs is responsible for the management of the marketing and administrative portion of the programs as well as having shared management by influence responsibility for the Building Solutions teams.
Travel – Approx. 30%
Manages and Drives Growth of Building Solutions Residential Builder and Remodeler Programs
External facing responsibilities
• Enhance existing company’s Building Solutions programs by developing and executing marketing strategy and tactics that demonstrate continuous program improvement in influencing new residential builders and remodeler contractors to join and participate in the programs.
• Develop fruitful relationships with residential home builders and remodelers through trade shows, conferences and meetings to gain insights on their needs and determine how the Building Solutions program can leverage this information.
• Develop marketing communication vehicles for Builder and Remodeler targets and participants. Develop monthly Builder and Remodeler newsletters including industry news along with information on company’s products and events. Coordinate with loyalty vendor to deploy the newsletter and provide a monthly snapshot of participants’ rewards balance.
Internal facing responsibilities
Develop a strong relationship with Business Unit managers, Regional sales leaders, and Territory Managers within the organization to ensure alignment of Building Solutions strategy and initiatives.
Organize, incentivize, and influence sales representatives in 24 cross-functional teams across 5 BUs.
• Establish category goals that reflect business conditions, contribution to the business and increased customer satisfaction to internal and external clients.
• Coach and encourage individual and Team Leader performance. Create and disseminate quarterly team meeting presentations to Team Leaders (24 teams) that include goal status, relevant market intel, program news and changes, and new product information to prompt cross training and other information deemed valuable to the teams.
• Attend as many Building Solutions Team Meetings as possible/reasonable to strengthen relationships and gain insight on regional factors affecting program growth. Ensure regional conditions are accounted for when establishing goals and growth projections.
• Work in conjunction with the Director of Building Solutions and Manager of Commercial Building Solutions to continually enhance the program, improve processes and increase productivity.
• Manage marketing collateral, including integrated campaigns with print and digital. Use data driven approach to drive audience engagement and grow reach.
• Invigorate communications to program participants and company’s field sales personnel.
• Manage internal sales enablement tools and communications for programs.
• Responsible for the budgeting and performance review process for Builder and Remodeler.
• Ability to interact with various industry groups to stay abreast of building trends and regulations and identify for opportunities that could positively impact company’s business
• and Internal Relationships
• Build wide partnerships to provide, share, leverage expertise, input, market intelligence, etc.
• Identify and capitalize upon areas of shared expertise and investment to drive economies of scale throughout Corporate Marketing and company in genera.
• Work with Director, National Builder Accounts to continually expand/support national builder participation in Building Solutions
• Requires robust program and project management skills. Decisions are made on both strategic and tactical levels and require continuous aligning projects with corporate and division strategy while managing projects and executing details.
• Determine, track and analyze defensible KPI and ROI of programs.
• Serve as a partner to sales and marketing colleagues within a complex matrix organization, while maintaining the integrity of the program.
• Oversees vendor and consultant relationships, including contract management negotiations.
• Identify technology driven business issues as they relate to changing needs of external and internal customers.
• Analyze, define and document business processes and propose improvements.
• Ability to critically evaluate market data and research. Incorporate best practices throughout program.
• Enhance reporting processes that indicate department performance along with action plans for improvement.
• Evaluate performance metrics for the department that are useful and actionable by senior management.
Bachelor's Degree required (MBA a plus) plus 10 years’ minimum experience as a leader in business marketing and or sales to Residential Builders and Remodelers. Knowledge and intimacy of the building products industry required. Proven ability to build close and productive relationships with Building and Remodeling Professionals. Proven ability to influence others in a fast pace environment is required. Excellent human relations skills to motivate/influence Builders and Remodelers as well as cross functional sales teams. Excellent presentation skills required. Must be strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
• Sales Leadership/Regional Sales Managers
• Territory Managers
• Marketing Managers
• Building Science/Technical Experts
• Company’s Colleagues
• Affinity organizations
• Program and Project management skills are a must.
• Strategic and Tactical planning required.
• Experience in tracking and analyzing KPI and ROI of programs.
• In depth knowledge of building products.
• Designing Loyalty programs experience is a must.
• We need candidates who are polished, are exceptional in strategy and are very professional.
• This candidate will be working with mid-sized builders and will be influencing them to but company’s products for their customers.
• Travel to different locations is a must.
• This candidate may be from a building materials sales or building materials marketing background or a hybrid of both.
• This candidate could also be from a distribution sales of building materials background.
It is North America’s leading brand of sustainable exterior and interior building products. Headquartered in Malvern, Pa., it has helped shape the building products industry for more than 100 years, through the responsible development of innovative and sustainable building products. Founded in 1904, the firm's slogan "Quality Made Certain, Satisfaction Guaranteed," quickly inspired the name. It is the world’s largest building products company, and it is North America’s leading brand of exterior and interior building products, including roofing, siding, fence, decking, railing, trim, insulation, gypsum and ceilings.
They have a staff of more than 5,700 employees and operate more than 60 manufacturing facilities throughout the United States and Canada. For five consecutive years, the company has received top honors from the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency for its contributions in protecting the environment and was most recently the recipient of the 2013 ENERGY STAR Sustained Excellence Award. The group had total sales of approximately $3.3 billion in 2012.
Manager Residential Builder and Remodeler Loyalty Programs
Malvern, PA - builder, bus, regional sales, remodeling, director,...
Principal Scientist/Roofing & Shingles/Asphalt/Chemical Petrol/Rubber
Malvern, PA - roofing, petroleum, asphalt, scientist, chemistry,...
Design Consultant - Residential Construction Design Center
Springfield, PA - interior, flooring, construction, builder,...
Design Center Administrative Assistant
Springfield, PA - builder, family, design, administrative assistant,...
Telecommunication site builder
King of Prussia, PA - laborer, telecommunication, concrete, carpentry,...
Conshohocken, PA - roofing, np, inspections, repairs, technicians,...
Berwyn, PA - roofing, remodeling, estimating, sales,...