Physician / Pediatric / Palestine, TX
Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a full time Pediatrician.
• Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
• Sign On Bonus $$$
• Relocation $$$
• Student Loan Reimbursement Program $$$
• Low Cost of Living, High Quality of Life
• 2 Hours from Houston and Dallas
• Hospital Leapfrog Group “A” rating
• Excellent opportunity for long-term potential.
• Take over busy solo practice for retiring physician.
• ER call 1:6.
• Four OBs on medical staff delivering approximately 70 babies per month.
• Level II nursery.
• Hospital is part of a premier healthcare organization specializing in rural, sole provider communities.
• Service area population of approximately 100,000.
• Enjoy the benefits of a country lifestyle with plenty of outdoor activities available in the beauty of the piney woods but close enough to enjoy the amenities of larger cities.
Palestine, Texas - Community of 20,000 in population 44 miles from Tyler, Texas community of 85,000 in population and 100 miles from Dallas, Texas
Physician: Pediatrician for Texas Solo Practice, Employed or Inde
Palestine, TX - pediatrician, arnp, loan, pediatric, employed,...
Supervisor Claims - Eau Claire, WI or Shavano Park, TX or Greensboro
TX - claims, editing, sm, team lead, supervisor,...
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Tyler, TX - staff, vocational, physician, practice,...
Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (1130ma)
Tyler, TX - practitioner, nurse practitioner, pediatric,...
Physical Therapist (PT) Homecare Birth to years
Tyler, TX - therapist, pt, kids, pediatric, homecare,...
Experienced OTR Company Truck Drivers
Rusk, TX - regional, truck, quality, holders, driver,...
Travel Registered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery L&D
Palestine, TX - labor, medical, nurse, nurse r.n., delivery, r.n.,...