Infosys– EASESV18189BR – Technology Architect – US - Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Location for this position is Newark, NJ/Redmond, WA/Kirkland, WA/Austin, TX/Norwood, MA. This position may require relocation and or travel.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 3 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
• At least 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Azure, ADX Portal and .Net.
• At least 3 years of experience in project execution
• Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point
• Analytical skills
• At least 3 years of experience in thought leadership, white papers and leadership/mentoring of staff and internal consulting teams
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Technical Architect Microft Cynamics CRM
Redmond, WA - microsoft dynamics, dynamics, crm, .net, azure,...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Project Manager
Redmond, WA - dynamics, crm, microsoft, microsoft dynamics,...
Redmond, WA - azure, chef, architect, fulltime, powershell,...
Dynamics CRM Developer- Redmond
Redmond, WA - dynamics, microsoft dynamics, crm, developer,...
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Redmond, WA - dynamics, microsoft dynamics, microsoft, crm,...
Sr. Dynamics CRM Online Engineer
Redmond, WA - dynamics, engineer, .net, crm, mvc, desk, c#,...
.Net Developer (Locals Only)
Redmond, WA - .net, .net developer, azure, developer...