Will participate in pre-sales technical engagements, architecting, consulting and design for clients demonstrating a high level of competency in the planning, implementation, and migration experience for deploying end to end wireless solutions. CCNP Wireless is strongly preferred.
• IP Network Convergence and architect/articulate wireless networks to facilitate successful transport of multiple types of applications.
• Proactively make contacts with sales staff, understand customer needs necessary to facilitate solution in a timely manner.
• Deployment of Cisco and Meraki Wireless from end to end.
• Ability to create SOW’s, and report accurate deliverables and timelines
• Create service proposals for implementation and consulting
• Give feedback to development of new products with a focus on Professional Services.
• Business Analysis for recommended solutions
• Involved in both pre and post sales engineering
• Collaborate with other engineering teams to successfully implement end to end wireless solutions
• LAN routing and switching configuration and deployment in an enterprise environment
• Perform wireless surveys and document findings
• Develop comprehensive graphical and text-based design documentation and effectively manage the implementation process from design to customer acceptance
• 5+ years’ experience designing/implementing IP based network equipment and/or software applications with a strong preference given to videoconferencing technology.
• CCNP, CCNP Wireless or equivalent experience
• Pre-implementation project planning and post-implementation documentation skills
• Demonstrated successful track record for engineering project life cycle management from architecture and design to cutover through the first week of system usage
• 3+ years of Cisco Pre-Sales Solution Architecting experience
• 5+ years of Cisco Enterprise Wireless deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting experience
• Experience with Cisco Meraki
• Experience with MDM
• Experience with 802.1x
• Understand Voice Grade Wireless, Location Based Wireless, and Data Grade Wireless standards
• Familiarity with Air Magnet
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products
• Excellent communication skills
• Varying indoor working conditions, including office and customer work sites often in a fluid environment.
• Scheduled travel up to 20% or more.
• Flexible work hours with reasonable managers.
• Work from home opportunity with “flexible to travel” to client facing opportunities.
• Paid professional certification training
• Paid industry conference opportunities
Talent Engagement Manager
Wireless Solutions Architect
Atlanta, GA - cisco, wireless, architect, pre sales, ccnp, ip,...
Pre-Sales Wireless Engineer
Norcross, GA - cisco, wireless, pre sales, lan, ccnp, mdm, pre,...
M-Retail Sales Associate (Seasonal)
Atlanta, GA - lte, dealer, wireless, sales, network, device,...
Data Center Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)
Atlanta, GA - pre sales, architect, emc, cisco, sales engineer,...
Wireless Service Realization Consultant
Atlanta, GA - program, wireless, project, network, figure,...
M-Retail Associate Manager
Decatur, GA - lte, wireless, manager, dealer, it, store manager,...
Unified Communications Solutions Architect
Atlanta, GA - cisco, ip, architect, voice, voip, pre sales,...