Salary: $85-120k DOE
Relo: $5k signing bonus
Our client company is looking for an experience EPIC designer to provide training for employees for the assigned applications within the Epic electronic medical record system and other hospital systems.
You must be willing to:
• Provide instructor-led classroom training
• Develop various curricula (traditional/e-learning)
• Promote a blended approach to address optimization/efficiency of new hire training needs
• Enable the achievement of individual/departmental/organizational goals.
Requirements (MUST HAVE):
• BA/BS degree in education, healthcare, or a related field
• 4 years of relevant experience in adult education/instructional design
• Complimentary clinical/revenue cycle backgrounds preferred.
• Must complete Training Environment Documentation (TED) course for each assigned application within the first year of hire
• Certification in one of the assigned Epic application(s) within ninety (90) days and each additional assigned application within the first (1) year of hire
• Must maintain Epic certification(s) on an annual basis
• Ability to balance multiple initiatives
• Typing proficiency: 40 wpm
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Word)
• Current, valid Driver's License
Please tell us:
Where do you currently reside?
Will you relocate? Yes/No
Are you a US citizen? Yes/No
Full Time, Permanent Position
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship needed now or future
Edwards Place of Employment is a BBB accredited business
Applications Analyst, Periop/Operating Room TP128
New York, NY - epic, edwards, perioperative, support, relocate,...
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst TP125
New York, NY - epic, edwards, analyst, support, system, yes,...
EpicCare Ambulatory Analyst
New York, NY - epic, edwards, implementation, yes, support,...
Epic Analyst (Multiple Modules)
New York, NY - epic, designer, analyst, sam, instructional,...
Lead Instructional Designer
New York, NY - instructional, instructor, designer, org, psych,...
Applications Analyst, Patient Access TP122
New York, NY - edwards, epic, test, support, changes, yes,...
Epic Reporting Analyst TP-6
New York, NY - epic, edwards, etl, ssis, data, analysis, analyst,...