Responsibilities to include:
- Draft Plats, Maps, and Exhibits in AutoCAD Civil 3D from field data and record maps and deeds.
- Calculate coordinates for boundary corner search and construction staking using AutoCAD Civil 3D.
- Perform deed, and record map search as part of the job estimating process and mapping.
- Prepare Legal Descriptions from AutoCAD Civil 3D and recorded documents.
- Work with Engineering and Survey Field Crews to ensure responsible budgets and timely submittals.
The ideal candidate will either already have or be on a path to obtaining a Land Surveyor In Training (LSIT) Certificate or licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the State of California. Analytical skills, math (especially geometry and trigonometry) skills, writing skills and a keen eye for detail are a must.
We are a team of highly-motivated professionals who take pride in timely submittals of the highest quality. We offer generous salaries, health benefits, and 401k matching. If this is the team for you, you will be valued and rewarded.
Please email your resume and salary requirements to us for immediate consideration.
Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Campbell, CA - surveyor, civil, civil engineering, autocad,...
Senior Civil Engineer - AutoCAD/Underground Construction
Redwood City, CA - civil, civil engineer, fiber, civil engineering,...
Civil Design Engineer
Oakland, CA - civil, design engineer, civil engineering, autocad,...
Sr. Civil Engineer- Civil3D, Land Dev, P.E
Walnut Creek, CA - civil engineer, civil, civil engineering, land,...
CA - surveyor, b.c., quantity, estimating, loan,...
Region Hospital for Clinical Inpatient/ IV Pharmacy Technician
San Mateo, CA - pharmacy technician, inpatient, pharmacy, hospital,...
Land Survey Team Member
Mill Valley, CA - mill, autocad, land, survey, construction...