Recruiter is responsible for driving all aspects of the talent relationship management process by networking and attending community networking events. Responsible for networking in the Sandy, UT area. Candidates will be attending job fairs, networking events and any other creative avenues to source candidates for customer service roles. This Recruiter will liaison to business partners and build relationships with client leaders. Highly involved in finding candidates to fill high volume customer service type roles. This Recruiter will source and find candidates through several networking events to present to other Recruiters who will then screen and submit candidates. Based near MGS Corporate client site in Sandy, UT with flexibility to work from home.
• Identify and submit qualified candidates to Client Hiring Managers based on the provided job description.
o Assist with job requisition / description development
o Acquire a thorough understanding of job requisition / description for required competencies, skills, knowledge required of successful applicants
o Maintain knowledge of how many resumes need to be generated for open positions
• Identify and implement sourcing strategies based upon the job position by creatively conducting research and/or utilizing a multitude of resources
o Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
o Train other recruitment team on new internet sites, blogs, RSS, networking groups and/or sites (i.e. Linked In, Konnects, Spoke, vShake, etc.)
o Develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
o Manage referral sources
o Use a variety of technical tools to identify and attract a high qualified pool of candidates
• Work with recruiting team to screen, test, and qualify applicants through the use of qualifying interviewing techniques and skill assessment testing
o Use of Behavioral Based Interview techniques in screening and qualifying applicants
o Create Behavioral Based Interviewing and Prescreening questions
o Completion of skill and/or personality assessment
o Completion of employment applications - analyze the information provided on application form
• ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
o Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system on a daily basis
o Generate recruitment metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
o Create, file and maintain filing system for resumes, applications and miscellaneous paperwork
o Resume conversion and application maintenance
• Manage Client Hiring Manager Relationships
o Provide Hiring Manager with updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
o Work with Hiring Manager to determine best fit candidates, coordinate interviews, receive timely feedback and present/manage offers
o Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
• Manage Offer Negotiation process
o Work with Hiring Managers and make offer recommendations to close on selected candidates
o Present offers and conduct offer negotiations with candidates
o Participate in onboarding tasks as needed (i.e. offer letter submittals, final paperwork completion)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Required Years Experience
• 2+ years of recruiting experience required
• Experience in at least two to three industries/verticals or specialty recruiting experience
• Experience working directly with Hiring Managers and managing full life cycle recruitment processes to include: sourcing, screening, behavioral based interviewing and offer negotiations
• Experience in a high volume, fast-paced environment may also be required depending on program
Required Technical/ Functional Skills
• Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
• Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
• Understanding of recruiting metrics
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
• Strong customer orientation
• Experience working within various applicant-tracking systems (ATS)
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business information such as job descriptions, business articles, etc.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, executives, candidates and the public
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Works effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
• Travel required in the Sandy, UT surrounding area.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Travel L&D RN assignment in Draper, UT (Travel )
Draper, UT - ut, r.n....
UT - recruiter, applicant, human, recruiting, resources,...
UT - ut, operator, company, drivers, home, financial,...
Dedicated Truck Drivers
UT - ut, operator, truck, drivers, home, financial,...
Assembly Worker - Dental Products
South Jordan, UT - assembly, metal, eye, shift, salt, solutions,...
Draper, UT - chief, bakery, barista, prep, food service,...
Draper, UT - assembler, medical devices, medical device, gmp,...