Teach English in Guiyang, China and travel on weekends!
There are 5 positions available to teach English as a foreign language at Tian Tian Education private school.
Full time, 20 hours per week, NO OFFICE HOURS.
Salary- 10000RMB per month
In accordance with Chinese regulations candidates MUST be Native English speakers, hold a minimum of a bachelor degree and possess a TEFL certificate of over 120 hours.
Teaching English to children who wish to learn a second language has to be one of the most rewarding jobs on the planet.
Not only will you be part of one of the most rewarding jobs on the planet, you'll also have the opportunity to save over 50% of your salary each month as the cost of living is so low!
What you can expect:
• 1 year contract (With possibility for renewal)
• 20 class hours (Currently no office hours)
• A salary of 10,000 RMB monthly
• Accommodation is provided (You will have your own apartment)
• End of year bonus included on completion of contract
• Airfare reimbursement
• Travel allowance to and from schools
• Accident and medical insurance
• Legitimate Z visa (Work visa) paid for by school
• Work days are Wednesday to Sunday. Wednesdays and Thursdays the work will be in the evening 6pm-8pm, Friday can vary, but most classes start from 2pm - 8pm, Saturdays 9am - 6pm and Sunday 8am - 5pm. (there are long breaks between weekend classes usually, but schedules will vary based on availability.
• Students study English using both KidsBox and New Concept English, these will be your guides for when producing lesson plans.
Experience is preferred but not necessary. In house training will be provided.
All schools that we are in cooperation with are legitimate, trustworthy schools. Your visa arrangement and contract terms are secure. Once you and the employer have agreed and signed the contract, your salary and benefits will not change.
At Trekking Teachers, we're with you every step of the way. From helping you to book flights, to supporting you whilst living in China.
Once we have received your email, we will arrange a Skype interview to discuss what life in China is like, what you can expect as a teacher / What's expected of you. Then we will pass your details onto the Director of Foreign Affairs who may request a second Skype interview, but will then arrange signing of contracts and begin documentation process to secure your Z work visa.
11K to 12K, ESL in Nanjing city, Jiangsu province, China
China, Nanjing, Jiangsu - esl, english teacher, visa, teacher, speaker, old,...
17k 25k,foshan,business english training in a famous campany
China, Foshan, Guangdong - chinese, english, visa, contact, skype, flight, cn,...
Home Based English Teacher (Native Speaker)
China - chinese, esl, speaker, english teacher, teachers,...
English Teacher Early Childhood
China - english teacher, teacher, chinese, childhood,...
10K, ESL teachers in Guiyang city, Guizhou province, China
China, Guiyang, Guizhou - esl, english teacher, visa, speaker, teacher,...