(Note: Only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered.)
• An ability to hold tolerances within “.0001”
• Capabilities of reading and understanding blueprints
• CNC machine programming abilities
• A full grasp of cutters and capabilities of determining correct feeds
• Good verbal and written communication skills
Competitive salary and a comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(K) plan, and more.
Interested and qualified, or do you know someone who might be?
To apply, please click on the following link and email your updated resume in a Word format, *highlighting the necessary requirements* and indicating position of interest to email@example.com. Please specify, CNC Specialists - OBECNC in the subject line.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, specialists, machine...
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, machinist, programmer, cnc machinist, milling,...
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, machinist, programmer, cnc machinist, lathe,...
Allison Park, PA - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist...
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, machinist...
Field Service Engineer
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, field service, service engineer, machine,...
Pittsburgh, PA - cnc, machinist, cnc machinist, tooling, machines...