Senior Electrical Engineer
TxMQ is currently assisting their client in the search for a qualified Senior Electrical Engineer with extensive controls and PLC experience for their manufacturing facility in central Connecticut.
JOB SUMMARY: The Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for planning and overseeing all phases of software development for ultra-low power systems on chip (SoC) and their associated ecosystem.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
The key responsibilities of this position include:
• 7 plus years experience with C++ and C# required
• 7 plus years experience development with the SQL language. Experience with PostgreSQL a plus.
• Ability to develop in Linux and MS environments
• Some bash scripting experience required
• Strong communications and organizational skills is required
• Some knowledge of computer networks, web protocols, TCP/IP.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineer or Computer Science Engineering required. Master of Science preferred.
• Seven plus years of relevant experience required.
• Seven plus years of experience programming in an embedded environment using C/C++ platforms and coding in memory constrained systems with ARM core processor experience.
• Seven plus years of experience to architect, develop, integrate, test, and document code for data acquisition and real-time signal processing.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• COMMUNICATION and/or CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations; Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence in English; Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees and/or customers; Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals using the English language.
• MATHEMATICAL SKILLS Statistical Analysis: Probabilities, Combinatorics; Calculus: Discrete Math, Calculus II, Differential Equations
• PERSONAL SKILLS: Strong written and verbal communication skills; Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to handle high level multi tasking; Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects at various levels of support and responsibility; Team player able to work well with others in a dynamic, changing environment; Self-starter who consistently demonstrates accountability and dedication to all team members; Strong work ethic with a desire to get things done, and a willingness to work overtime to meet deadlines.
• The rate on this position will be based on the individual’s qualifications with regard to the relevant skills and abilities that they can bring to the company as listed in the position outline.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Word formatted resume, employment references, and salary history for immediate consideration.
• TxMQ would like to extend thanks to all applicants, however, only those that may qualify for the position will be contacted for a preliminary interview screening.
• EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability: Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Contract, Contract to Hire and Direct Hire Staffing Services and Solutions
Electrical Engineer Control Systems Design
New Haven, CT - plc, electrical engineer, instrumentation,...
Industrial Electrical Engineer
New Haven, CT - electrical engineer, solidworks, plc,...
Stratford, CT - electrical engineer, green card, electrical,...
Junior Electrical Engineer
Stratford, CT - electrical engineer, electrical, junior, engineer,...
Senior Electrical Engineer, Controls, PLCs, C++, C#
Cheshire, CT - electrical engineer, plc, embedded, processor, php,...
Electrical Engineer - Somers Thin Strip
Waterbury, CT - electrical engineer, plc, environmental,...
Electrical Engineer / Designer
Wallingford, CT - electrical engineer, designer, electrical, fire,...