Position: Technical Trainer (Ref: 1857)
Location: Harrisburg,PA, 17101,United States
Duration: 10 Months 20 Days - Contract
Pay Rate: $32.80/hr
Application Deadline: 11/14/2016
**Requires onsite In-Person first round interviews only. **
**Client would prefer candidates local to the Harrisburg, PA Area.**
The primary responsibility of a Product Specialist is to develop and facilitate the end user training for Microsoft Office 2013/2016, Office 365 products, and possible applications. The Product Specialist requires significant to expert experience and skills in the product supported.
• Strong communication skills; both written and spoken.
• Possess knowledge of Office 365 for business premium (non-personal) use and is capable to effectively delivery training for the major components of O365:
• One Drive for Business
• SharePoint Online
• Skype for Business
• Online Archiving
• CA Multi-Factor Authentication
• Windows 10
• Possess a working knowledge and develop effective training for the major components Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2016
• Provide initial and periodic assessments to baseline current state and develop a training strategy for future state
• Design training plans that deliver large-scale transformation with results that achieve Department-wide adoption of continued use and proficiencies
• Customize all training aspects to fit needs
• Customize and manage training plans, material creation, and roll-out of training to fit needs
• Possess the ability to effectively develop and deliver training and materials via multiple methods:
• Web based
• Class room/Instructor led
• Record and replay
• Work closely with the and contracted Microsoft Cloud Support Specialists, SCCM and MDM teams that support and deploy Office 365
• Possess outstanding documentation and communication skills
• Develop obtainable goals and deliver metrics that demonstrate measures of success in adoption and continued use
• Develop customized training for additional applications as needed
• Demonstrates expertise in teaching/conveying technical and/or functional courses/concepts
• Develops appropriate work programs/budgets and use to effectively schedule tasks/assignments
• Identifies improvements to project training standards to achieve high quality results
• Actively contributes as an expert trainer
• Coordinates product usage reviews to verify that designed training meet quality standards and functional/technical requirements
• Effectively leads product tests and trials
• Identifies appropriate business examples to illustrate key concepts / features.
• Anticipates, identifies, tracks, and resolves issues with current product usages and training
• Develops contingency plans as necessary
• Applies specific expertise to ensure that products meet defined customer objectives
• Anticipates and resolve issues specific to the team
• Determines time estimates and schedule for own work and resolve issues in a timely manner
• Identifies and tracks issues, risks and action items
• Analyzes the functional and technical impact of product planning decisions
• Develops appropriate functional and usability training for products
• Performs analyses on current product usages to establish training priorities
• Provides basic product support and provide accurate and complete answers to detailed product questions in a timely manner
• Provides effective on-site product support as needed
• Provides input to training and / or documentation materials regarding latest technical and functional design changes
• Documents all work for future reference
• Follows quality standards
• Analytical and customer service skills
• Communicates accurate and useful status updates
• Able to work in a team environment
• Completes assigned tasks
Required/ Desired Skills
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with above mentioned skills (Required 3 Years)
• Working knowledge of Office 2013/2016 and Office 365 (Required 3 Years)
• Experience with Office 365 for business premium (non-personal) use (Required 3 Years)
• Strong Communication and Written Skills (Required 3 Years)
• Experience as a Technical Trainer (Required 3 Years)
Business Analyst (Ref: 1992)
Harrisburg, PA - technical, analyst, hr, process, documents,...
Central PA Project Team Specialist - Overnight
Harrisburg, PA - technology, project, team, specialist, overnight,...
Home Energy Sales Consultant
Harrisburg, PA - energy, time, personal, professional, experience,...
Trainer II-Camp Hill, PA location
Harrisburg, PA - training, trainer, process, develop, auditing,...
Trainer I-Camp Hill, PA location
Harrisburg, PA - training, trainer, auditing, design, programs,...
Java Developer / J2ee Developer - PA
Harrisburg, PA - developer, java, java developer, technical,...
Harrisburg, PA - technical, documentation, documents, analyst,...