Title: Electrical Engineer
Location: Canaan, CT
Contract Term: 12+ Months
Job Timings: 8.00 AM- 5.00 PM
As a member of the Central Engineering group, Lead and/or provide electrical support for New Projects to be implemented in the manufacturing plant. This includes but is not limited to the following: new equipment, existing equipment, inspection systems, machine interfaces, computer integrated manufacturing systems, drawings and documentation. Supports and coordinates with the controls group and plant personnel to improve overall equipment operating efficiencies. Supports efforts for continuous improvements of safety, quality, and cost.
1. Provides theoretical and hands-on electrical design within the Central Engineering department with proven ability to lead small to medium projects. Also help with identifying problems with existing equipment and systems and pursue plans toward their resolution. Supports the efforts of and aides in the development of technical associates in resolving production issues.
2. Required to support the plant manufacturing effort by developing and implementing projects and plans to improve upon chronic levels of waste, quality defects, equipment downtime, capacity, etc. Implementation of these plans will often include leading teams of technical associates and engineers.
3. Required to document all new designs or modifications per plant policies and procedures. This documentation includes but is not limited to completing the proper change review forms, updating specifications, backing up modified software and updating changes in electrical drawings.
4. Responsible for the electrical design and implementation of machine improvements and capital equipment project management activities. Proficiency in electrical design, machine controls, programming, and troubleshooting highly desired.
5. Ability to lead projects of a moderate scope requiring coordination. Will be required to handle several assignments (project & process duties) simultaneously.
6. Required to develop a firm understanding of all equipment for which he/she is responsible to include set-up, adjustment and assessment of possible improvements, and training.
7. Has knowledge of established safety standards and operator interface with equipment (i.e., HMI, MMI).
8. Responsible for all associated documentation including, however not limited to, the following: validations, operating procedures, preventive maintenance schedules, change review notifications, and spare parts listings.
9. Ability to instruct and train electrical technicians to aid in the performance of their job.
10. Knowledge of Automatic Guidance Vehicle systems highly desired.
11. With the assistance of the QE and validation team, creates all necessary documentation associated with the BD change control process and coordinates validation activities to ensure on time execution to the project or process improvement plan.
1. An active member of plant safety, quality, or CI teams as required.
2. Critical member of a cross functional team focused on new process and new equipment design, build, and installation.
3. Performs other duties as required.
in Singapore & malaysia
India, Chennai, TN - tourism, airline, visa, th, hotel, internship,...
Plant Electrical Engineer
United States - electrical engineer, plant, plc, electrical,...
United States - electrical engineer, electrical, engineer, wire,...
International career in singapore for Fr/Exp candidates
India, Chennai, TN - fresher, visa, hotel management, ielts, th, low,...
St. Louis, MO - plc, engineer, engineering, systems, automation,...
Industrial training for fresher electrical engineer.
India, Ghaziabad, UP - power plant, fresher, electrical engineer, plant,...
Solar PV Sales Cum Operation and Maintenance Lead
India, Chennai, TN - solar, plant, maintenance, voltage, reports,...