Job Title : Desk Side- L2 level Engineer
Job Location : Bristol PA 19007
Duration : Full Time
Interview mode : Telephonic and skype
• Adhering to SLAs
• ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
• Reporting to the Track Lead / Team Lead
• Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
• Troubleshooting technical issues
• Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
• Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
• Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
• Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
• Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
• Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
• Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
• Performing asset inventory activities as needed
• Create documentation for process and procedures
• Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
• Providing frontline customer support at the Genius Bar, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
• Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
• Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win XP/Win 7Win 8.1/MAC) and troubleshooting skills
• Strong Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
• Strong experience in troubleshooting MS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
• Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
• Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
• Good knowledge of MAC OS, IPAD and Android devices
• Knowledge in windows Image build process and SCCM deployments.
• Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
• User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
• Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
• Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
• Handheld – Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
• Strong Customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desktop Support Project
Hartford, CT - desktop support, desktop, help desk,...
Desktop Support Engineer
Middletown, CT - desktop support, support engineer, desktop, desk,...
Help Desk Analyst - Contract 2-4 mos. - Bristol
Bristol, CT - help desk, desktop support, desk, desktop, citrix,...
Help Desk Level IV
Hartford, CT - mainframe, support, systems, help desk, desk, help,...
Windows Refresh Technician/Desktop Support
Rocky Hill, CT - desktop support, desktop, install, windows, image,...
Desktop Support Technician
Waterbury, CT - printers, desktop support, desktop, emc, citrix,...
IT - Sr. Help Desk (No Subcontractors)
Hartford, CT - mainframe, help desk, desk, citrix, server,...