General Surgery Baltimore, MD RA
(Physician/MD qualifications required) General Surgery - Looking to enjoy working in private practice setting and get benefits of a major healthcare network? Look no more!
Seeking board certified physicians to ensure excellence in our existing and new markets as measured against company objectives and standards. Outstanding people skills are required in this environment to establish cooperative relationships with employees and patients while staying abreast of changes in regulatory requirements and quality assessments..
• MD DO degree and Board Certification ONE of the following specialties: Phlebologist, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB GYN, Dermatologist, Family Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Candidate must be licensed in the state in which position is available.
WILL TRAIN ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIALTY PHYSICIANS (TRAINING PAID FOR) TO PERFORM THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES and CONDITIONS TO BE TREATED (but not limited to)
o Vein Ablation
o Injection Sclerotherapy
o Ultrasound-guided Sclerotherap
o Arteriovenous Malformation (AV)
o Deep Venous Thrombosis (DVT)
• Venous Ulcer
Scope and Responsibilities:
• A self-directed professional.
• Demonstrates critical thinking. Analyzes reports and trends. Makes informed decisions based on the available information. Recognizes, establishes and deals with priorities promptly.
• Maintains a high level of professional ethics according to clinic standards.
• Maintains clear objectives and performance expectations while fostering outstanding relationships among team members.
• Respects and maintains the confidentiality of patients and coworkers.
• Takes ownership and accountability for practice performance.
• Minimum 1 year experience, post residency, as a board certified physician licensed in the state in which position is available.
• An outgoing leader oriented person to work in harmony with staff and patients thoughtfully in all manors of operation.
• A competitive compensation (MGMA Standard) based on the specialty of the physician and benefits package will be offered commensurate with experience and industry standards.
• Outstanding benefits, including malpractice, medical, disability insurance, profit sharing, and generous retirement options. Above all, physicians and their families enjoy their quality of life with no evening or weekend hours, M-F day time!
• will pay moving expenses
• Doctoral Degree
• Board certification
• More than 3 years practice experience
Please submit you’re CV, if you have any questions or concern feel free to call or text at my direct line, I look forward to speaking to you!
Registered Nurse-critical Care
Baltimore, MD - md, graduates, c, baltimore, physician, math,...
Baltimore, MD - md, r.n., baltimore, fusion, medical, recruiter,...
Physician / Family Practice / Maryland / Locum or Permanent / Family M
MD - theatre, md, c, physician, baltimore, family,...
Seeking experienced, certified or licensed caregivers - competitive
Baltimore, MD - md, caregiver, licensed, sitter, baltimore,...
Anesthesiology - Physician
Baltimore, MD - md, baltimore, hospital, view, designation,...
Anesthesiology - CRNA
Baltimore, MD - crna, md, radiation, baltimore, interventional,...
OR Nurse (RN)
Baltimore, MD - baltimore, md, harbor, minute, pain, canton, bay,...