• Design, implement and manage competitive benefits programs
• Maintain HRIS and generate reports on a regular basis
• Conduct new hire orientation on benefits
• Maintain benefits and HR Ops related trackers
• Online reporting, enrollment, updating of benefit availing, assistance, and deletion for statutory Government offices
• Administer all statutory benefits to employees and ensure reports and remittances are done in a timely manner
• Administer all company benefits to employees and maintain its master tracker
• Manage 201 files
• Other project and reports related to employee benefits / HR Operations
What You Have:
• College graduate of Human Resources or any 4-year related course
• At least 1 year working experience in compensation & benefits role preferably in the same capacity
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Above average verbal and written communication skills
• Strong knowledge of MS (i.e. Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed, and team-oriented entrepreneurial environment
SEND RESUME to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing & Sourcing Assistant Manager
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, sourcing, company, experience, marketing,...
CBPS APAC Acquisition Officer
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, able, fast, communication, excellent,...
Human Resources Assistant
Philippines - hr, human, human resources, resources, ph,...
Human Resource Manager
Philippines - resource, human resource, management, human, excel,...
Call Center Agent (CSR/TSR)
Philippines, NCR - bpo, ncr, php, csr, graduate, salary range, above,...
Philippines - bpo, online, generator, contact, csr, research,...
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr...