The HR Business Partner is responsible for activities in areas such as employee relations,
performance management, terminations and policy adherence.
• Be responsible for providing advice, counsel, and recommendations for matters relating to
compensation, benefits, training and development, health and safety, performance
management and employee relations
• Be responsible for collecting and analyzing information including the recommending and
approving courses of action as it relates to policy adherence, terminations, investigations,
health and safety management, and performance management
• Coach employees and managers on development needs, action plans for development,
career growth and learning opportunities
• Support program execution and implementation associated with people-related change
initiatives and HR deliverables
• Design and facilitate HR related training programs to frontline management, support
departments and other employees
• Maintains human resources records and documents as required by law
• Conduct special projects as assigned
• Produce accurate and relevant metrics and reports
• General office management and administration
• Other HR Duties as assigned
What You Have:
• Demonstrated expertise in developing and managing relationships with a variety of
stakeholders - both internal and external
• Must have experience investigating matters and making recommendations and decisions
based upon findings
• Above average verbal and written communication skills - ability to speak accurately, use
proper grammar, and good enunciation
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Must be able to self-manage daily duties and time in a fast-paced, dynamic, changing
• Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks/details with accuracy and timeliness
• Ability to listen and maintain patience during difficult situations
• Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with
a variety of people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Ability to adapt to change and innovation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Human Resources, Law or equivalent required
• Must have minimum of 3-5 years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
HR BUSINESS PARTNER FOR multinational bpo company based in quezon city
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, hr, employee relations, management,...
HR Business Partner (BPO Company)
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, hr, psychology, ability, resources,...
HR BUSINESS PARTNER FOR multinational bpo company based in
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, hr, office management,...
HR compensation and benefit specialist for multinational bpo co based
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, hris, hr, multinational, benefit, ms,...
HR Business Partner for BPO Company UP Town Center
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, hr, employee relations, psychology, text,...
software development manager for multinational bpo co based in quezon
Philippines, Quezon City, NCR - bpo, ncr, software, development, multinational,...
Resource Planning Supervisor
Philippines - resource, planning, manage, operations, management,...