• Develop and perform analysis on forecast, supply plan and inventory with the goal of improving supply chain predictability
• Reconcile supply and demand with their impact on inventory, working to optimize inventory turns
• Provide thoughts leadership, developing and translating supply chain reports into actionable insights and supporting targeted impact, including opportunities for process improvement.
• Perform ad-hoc analysis to predict, measure and interpret supply chain trends and influence supply chain decisions
• Communicate insights on a regular basis to the appropriate level of management.
• Collaborate with the Supply Chain team to build dashboards on platforms to deliver meaningful business insights.
Qualifications: • Applicant is a self-starter that demonstrates passion for continuous improvement, and ability to convert ideas into intended results.
Proactively focuses on continuous process improvements to optimize business value across an organization. •
Good Project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Ability to handle tight deadlines in a high paced and dynamic environment. •
Distinctive problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to synthesize data into useful formats and bring actionable insights through effective communication. •
Strong analytical skills and business judgment alongside the ability to motivate and collaborate with colleagues •
Excellent analytical skills, tenacious problem solver. •
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to successfully work across multiple levels of the organization •
Experience with SQL and spreadsheet software a plus • 2 years of supply chain analytical work experience. •
BA/BS degree in Business, industrial engineering or quantitative field or equivalent practical experience.
Santa Rosa, CA - planner, buyer, commodities, sourcing, planning,...
Automated Logistical Specialist - Supply Chain
CA - chain, document control, guard, supply,...
Director, Supply Chain
CA - shipping receiving, material, chain, supply chain,...
Global Vendor/Sourcing Manager for Service & Support Division
CA - sourcing, chemical, chain, supply chain, oem, asp,...
Staffing Supervisor - Capitola, CA
CA - supervisor, chain, workers, supply chain, expense,...
General Manager of Consumer Food Division
Yountville, CA - chain, general manager, supply chain, supply,...
Supply Chain Project Manager (Retail)
Corte Madera, CA - it project, chain, project, supply chain, supply,...