Senior Cloud Developer
• If you have 5+ years of Object Oriented software development experience, the ability to design web based software for scalable applications, experience in REST and SOAP standardS
• It worked in QA but not sure why it isn’t working on the production environment”
• Deployments to the cloud has to be frequent and not done once in every six months”
• Services were down because the certificates were not renewed. Ops issue and not dev”
• The Senior IoT Software Engineer will be responsible for the design, implementation, unit testing and deployment of Service Oriented Architecture based software in alignment with REST standards in a highly scalable cloud infrastructure
• Work with the engineering team members to identify the technical requirements for the product and create technical user stories
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field of Engineering
• 1+ years of hands on experience with any public cloud including Microsoft Azure, Amazon Elastic Cloud, AWS, Cloud Foundry, GE Predix, Ayla IoT platform, IBM bluemix or other relevant IoT cloud
• 3+ years experience designing and developing software for the web/cloud
• 5+ years experience in web based software development with any relational/non-relational database.
• Strong skills in designing and implementing SOA based software.
• Strong understanding of REST and SOAP standards.
• Strong understanding of ASP.NET framework 3.5 and above, C# and data interchange standards including XML, JSON.
• Strong background in OOD Architectural software programming, general network communication protocols like TCP/IP, file systems and database access.
• Good experience with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 or 2012 with Microsoft Entity Framework, or Microsoft NuGets.
• Hands on experience with powershell, Azure Resource Manager (or equivalent technology) and Octopus automated deployment
• Understanding of No SQL databases and its trade-offs
• Strong understanding of writing secure applications using security solutions like Active Directory, OAuth.
Note: CANDIDATE MUST BE OF GREEN CARD HOLDER/ U.S. CITIZEN/ PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS
Senior Cloud Developer
Melville, NY - foundry, asp.net, developer, ge, azure, soap,...
Principal Web Developer
Melville, NY - foundry, azure, developer, web developer, ge, ibm,...
Sr. Technical HIE Business Analyst
Melville, NY - xml, sql, qa, developer, health information,...
Oracle Applications Integration Developer, SOA
Melville, NY - soa, oracle, edi, developer, xml, middleware,...
Pivotal Cloud Foundry Architect
New York, NY - foundry, architect, java j2ee, technology, j2ee,...
Melville, NY - web developer, developer, azure, foundry,...
New York, NY - voip, trading, native, developer, engineer,...