Our client is the only international health insurance provider to offer a 48-hour turnaround on submitted medical claims, under its “Clear to Zero” claims handling initiative. With a 95% client retention rate and a customer base that includes many of the Fortune Global 500 companies, our client continues to build a reputation for service excellence in international healthcare.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
• Adjudicate and process Claims within the agreed company SLA - clear to zero, in accordance with policy benefits to facilitate the company achieving its loss ratio target
• Use client database accurately and effectively to ensure reports generated give a true reflection of the department’s workload, which consequently facilitates effective target planning
• Operate within and meet the conditions of company service standards, clear to zero, to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention
• Contribute to the team and departmental productivity targets so that the agreed SLA is achieved and a high level of customer service is provided.
• In line with the company’s policy on cost containment identify duplicate payments, possible non-disclosure and fraudulent claims
• Respond to customer enquiries accurately and professionally and if necessary, liaise with other departments for support to ensure an efficient and professional response is given thereby achieving customer satisfaction
• Participate in departmental medical training to expand knowledge of medical terminology and procedures and to develop comprehensive claims processing skills
• Other Ad hoc duties as required
• Previous experience in a customer focused role, in an administrative capacity
• Experience working in pressurised environment with tight deadlines
• Fluency in English + 2nd language is essential to this role
• Customer focused
• Strong communication (verbal & written)
• Ability to work effectively within a team environment
• Honesty and Integrity
• Ability to work under pressure
• Results driven and solution oriented
• Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word)
German Technical Customer Support - Dublin
Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin - german, troubleshooting, technical, support,...
German/Danish/Hebrew Technical Customer Service
Ireland, Dublin, Dublin - german, technical, personal, english, improvement,...
Customer Support Advocate, Tier 1 (German Speaking)
Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin - german, support, desk, chat, customer, help,...
Sales Development Representative - German Speaking
Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin - russian, german, speaker, centre, dublin, native,...
German Support Engineer
Ireland, Dublin, Dublin - french, german, support engineer, hand, support,...
Associate Account Executive (German Market) - Talent Solutions
Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin - german, executive, pipeline, salesforce,...
Billing Support Analyst (German)
Ireland, Dublin, County Dublin - german, support analyst, billing, analyst, support,...