Location: Tampa, FL
The Program Delivery Manager is accountable for ensuring that the consumer work slate (initiatives and programs) is clearly defined with measurable plans / milestones, that comprehensive requirements are agreed and in place, monitoring progress against those plans, and for the execution of related end to end functions (on-boarding through SDLC delivery and sign off of validated data) across products and assigned consumers for defined Genesis Consumption Objectives. He / she will prepare and / or leverage existing status and progress reports (e. scorecards, reconciliation reports) and will track issues and risks to offer a realistic view of accomplishments and areas for attention for assigned consumers. This person will serve as a point of escalation to address any roadblocks hindering consumption, as appropriate, and will look to identify opportunities to enhance and standardize Technology and data assets across products and consumers, where applicable.
• Maintain the book of work for agreed initiatives and programs
• High level program planning and scheduling for key initiative deliverables
• Coordinate Year End Budget Activities
• Program Planning and Dependency management across functions and product for assigned consumers and Status Reporting
• Onboarding and program initiation for new consumers
• Ensure complete detailed requirements are in place based on the initial requirements used to approve program
• Manage end to end delivery of key GENESIS Deliverables from requirements to implementation (requirements, construction, validation, implementation); Key areas of focus will include:
o Acquisition of Data
o Data Quality Checks (Critical Data Elements and Business Logic / Filtering Rules)
o Showstopper Resolution
o Subscription Delivery
Initiative and Program Reporting
• Program Plans and Status
• Monthly Consumption Scorecards
• Showstopper Tracking across products and functions for assigned consumer(s)
• Input to Steering Committee Meetings for assigned consumer(s)
• Oversight and alignment of relevant Change requests (CR’s), IMR’s and QC Defects related to consumption goals
• Subscriptions, SLAs, and Frequency
• Provide ad hoc position statements (written and verbal) as required for stakeholder meetings, with input from relevant partner leads
To be effective in this role, the candidate should possess the following qualities and skills:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; must be able to understand detailed problem resolution discussions and condense pertinent facts for senior leadership
• Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to grasp new concepts quickly, lead diverse partners toward reasonable recommendations, and prepare decisions in a logical fashion with supporting impact, to aid in timely decision making
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products (excel, ppt, word, MS Project)
• Knowledge / experience with resource management tools and large scale corporate budgeting (e.g. PTS or equivalent)
Mulesoft Java Integration Technical Lead Austin TX,Denver CO,Phoenix
Phoenix, AZ - java, technical lead, co, apache, api, detailing,...
Technical Lead/Project Manager/Program Manager Edison NJ FT
Irving, TX - js, angular, j2ee, java j2ee, technical lead, java,...
Chief Data Scientist/Data Analytics Insurance
Edison, NJ - scientist, analytics, data, etl, sas, chief,...
Consultant Big Data
Franklin Township, NJ - domain, solution, should, functional, cycle,...
Piscataway Township, NJ - telecom, program manager, program management,...
Project Manager - Capital Markets NJ/FL Fulltime Roles
Edison, NJ - domain, capital, project manager, analyst, project,...
Project Lead Enterprise Content Management
New Brunswick, NJ - project, domain, developers, adobe, analysts,...